New guild in town
zaterdag 21/07/2007, 15:13
MidouBan - Titan Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Gratis Online Manga Ruilkaartspel | TCG | MMO
2 berichten
New guild in town
MidouBan - Titan - Vlaamse TopDeutsch - Zaterdag 21/07/2007, 15:13

Hey, I'm recruiting for my new guild.
I don't care which country you're from or what language you speak. If you like horror movies, books and so on, this is the guild to be.

There are only a couple of rules.
1. The most common language is English (myself I speak Dutch as mother language and French and English on the side). If you want to speak in your mother language, ask the person you're talking to, if they understand. It is no fun if you start speaking French and they don't.
2. If you have doubles, first ask your fellow members if don't want to buy it.
3. If you know some good sites for the other horror fans, post them.
4. And the most important rule is .............................................................................................................................................
............................... HAVE FUN!!! ........................................................................................................................................
This is the link to this new guild: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=51404

2/2
Lone-The King - Veteran Deutsch
Maandag 08/11/2010, 21:05

Lol

Urban Rivals | Gratis Online Manga Ruilkaartspel | TCG | MMO

Het team van Urban Rivals bestaat uit mensen die van videogames en te verzamelen kaartspelen houden, zoals: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat en Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals