I just wanted to start a topic where people could post their calculations on whatever the current BM is since there have been many where people are getting ripped off (and then a lot of people think they got unlucky when in reality the BM was super overpriced) and actually a few which have been amazing. A lot of the time, I use https://iclintz.com/packs/clans.php for Rare/Uncommon/Commons and https://iclintz.com/miscellaneous/evaluator.php for Cr/Mt reward missions.
Doing hires and then getting to bed asap so no in-depth stuff from me for this BM yet (maybe when I wake up tho)
Current iClintz stats for rewards given out that may be helpful since like Magikmus said, advisors are rarer than hosts:
Host 254 285
Advisor 259 90
Host 516 295
Advisor 1891 88
Advisor 1767 108
Host 756 286
I got 4 Host 756, 2 Host 516, 1 Host 254, 1 Advisor 1767, and 1 Advisor 259. Since the advisors are going for roughly 300M right now, that's about 1.2B for a 1.1B investment.
Also, with the numbers ADubs mentioned, it appears that Advisors have a 25% rate, with the Hosts making up the other 75%. So, to do some math to account for this:
Average price of Host: 100M
Average price of Advisor: 385M
Using expected value formula, the EV of one pull is 171.25M
Multiply by 9 pulls: Total EV = 1.541B
Price of 10 Globumms = 1.1B
Expected Profit of 400M
Of course, this is skewed by Advisor 1891, so you might not get that much profit if you don't pull her.