I'll try to keep you in touch with the current critical bug in this first post.
You can reports new bugs here, please put the most possible informations as you can to help us to quickly identify and fix them.
It's not a support topic, for it you can contact us here : http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php
NO REWARDS FROM MY BM MISSION?
Sadly, it sometimes happens you don't get your reward immediately from your black market mission atm. Follow this checklist:
- Before reporting or asking wait 15 minutes, sometimes it takes a while to update.
- Check if you sold the right amount to kate and check the mission progress
- If all is correct but you still didn't get a reward, send a message to customer support via the contact us button at the end of the page with screenshots of your mission progress and your sales history
- You'll be rewarded as fast as possible, (if it's the weekend, it can take a while)
edited by DUC Edwin thursday 09/07, 12:09
Public Sales minimum limit is broken
I clicked #Sentogdown Kapel at 51 Clintz
It sold on Public Sale
* I did not intend to Sell to Oscarcd97 (Magic Urban Academy) or __shaktale__ (Game Over)
* Contacted them regarding error, I hope they will return my error
[Not UR's fault] Will try to borrow a laptop since my potato pc sucks
Firefox and Chrome browser crashing using WinOS PC.
Screen locks up, sometimes turns black, "User_Name_Too_Long" appears in place of players names.
Windows Task Manager shows UR requiring Memory and when it tops out, UR crashes.
This began Monday late afternoon EST. Continues today.
This Memory issues tends to happen when new UR features or events are released.