Honorable mentioning [ GHEIST ] cards :
Wardom 4* & 5*
Honorable mentioning [ Nightmare ] cards :
Bapho Ld or Artus as alternative
I will make some annotations:
Dolly Cr (Good for Poison, however make sure if you intend to win, win 2/4 of the rounds. Poison does not fare well in a points perspective with Tourney)
Toro Cr (Okay, be mindful or Rescue or All Stars or any similar clan)
Rekt Ld (Okay, be mindful or Rescue or All Stars or any similar clan)
ARN 2000 (One of the better choices. You will be lucky to have 7/7 and a better choice than Dolly Cr)
Djengo (Okay, be mindful or Rescue or All Stars or any similar clan not to mention Growth)
Hoffman (One of the better choices. In Tourney, low stars are ideal and he can manipulate Pillz)
Koshiro (I would discourage this choice for a defeat ability. He is a good card, but if your opponent beats in in a round, they can get +3-5 Points depending on the star count of a card they use)
Leviatonn (His base power is not appealing, but he has some promise to stop dangerous Skeelz cards. Since you are using an SOB deck, good card to add)
Methane (A bit more stable than ARN 2000, wouldn't use him though in favour of Toro Cr)
Rolph (A good alternative to Toro Cr. Somewhat vulnerable to All Stars/Rescue and the like. It is like using Heather)
Wardom 4* & 5* (Do not worry about star count. If 2HKO is your strategy, than Wardom should be in your deck)
XU-Kr4ng (Similar to Wardom, If 2HKO is your strategy, than XU-Kr4ng should be in your deck)
Bristone (Will not recommend it as the focus is to win the round)
Ksendra (I would recommend her for Survivor. In Tourney, as a 5 Star with 7 Power who reduces Damage, she is as detrimental of Koshiro as the emphasis is to win Rounds.
L Lace01 (Definitely a good 3 Star card. Will also recover Pillz if you lose.)
Mudster (Good choice. Though if 2HKO is your strategy, careful)
XU-Dr0ne (A good all stop. With XU-Dr0ne however make sure you win rounds)
Honorable mentioning [ Nightmare ] cards :
Bapho Ld (Don`t use Artus and an alternative. The useful thing about Bapho Ld in Tourney is the power reducer as you need to try and win rounds.
Dudley Ld (One of the best power reducers. If you opponent is using something the likes of Djet, 8 Power 5 Star cards, you can easily overpower a good number of cards. Watch out for #Melaine though)
Cutey (Make sure you can win 2/4 rounds and win the match if she is in your deck)
Dragomir (Make sure you can win 2/4 rounds and win the match if she is in your deck. His 9 Power is good, but some rounds might force you to win without his ability.)
Karrion (2HKO better be your strategy if you intend to use Karrion. He is somewhat vulnerable with 7 Power though.
Oshitsune (I wouldn't use him if you can use Dudley Ld
Regan (You could use her with Karrion)
Christopher (Don't bother for 2HKO with Christopher, otherwise a solid round winner)
Crowen (Good card. Virtual 9/5 at 3 Stars)
Ghumbo (Good 5 Star card. Attack manipulator that cancels bonuses)
Gorgon (Good 2 Star card. Attack manipulator that cancels bonuses)
Incubus (Debatable because of Exchange. Make sure your other cards are damage dealers if you intend to use Incubus)
Sukareto (Power reducer at Courage.)
Cybil (Copies power and damage. Ideal to try an win against 5 Stars for points)
Eadh (Reducers power, but thats about it)
Hubert (Solid choice for a 3 Star card)
edited by Rowdy MOB Cr monday 23/09/2019, 05:59
I won 1st place on T1 with mono GHEIST last night with 462 points(for the very first time at last). I guess just I got lucky. But here's my experience with GHEIST so far.
1) Skip the 5 stars. There are more synergy when you put 2-4 stars cards than including one 5 stars card. Plus more points for you.
2) I use card that have 7 power and above only. GHEIST biggest weakness right now is underpower and most GHEIST power manupulation cards are banned for good reason..or no. These cards the only one than can stood toe to toe GHEIST biggest enemies.
3) My favourite card in GHEIST right now is guess what? Mudster. He's the reason I won 80% of my matches. That include my 1st place in the T1. Makes you wonder huh.
4) Don't use GHEIST damage reductors cards. They are completely underpowered and has no synergies in GHEIST deck. But that also makes fighting La Junta and Fang Pi tad bit harder.
5) GHEIST is at worst when against Skeelz, Piranhas/Nightmare , Bangers, Rescue/Huracan, Ulu Watu, Montana, All Stars, Uppers, Sentinel/Junkz. In that particular order I believe. They are the main reason I only use 7 power and above cards only.
6) GHEIST is the worst clan to fight with only 6 pills left after the first round. So there's that.