Reopening of the mythical Boxing mode, same rules and updated format!
Boxing Tournament : Season 1 Grand Opening
This first tournament has the function of establishing a defending champion and a top 10 of the best boxers.
Other tournaments will follow and especially the establishment of a real boxing league.
Reminder of the rules:
- Your deck must consist of 7 2* cards and a 5* card
- The 7 2* cards must belong to at least 2 different clans (5 cards maximum for the same clan) and the 5* must at all times be the only card of his clan
- Each win gives you the right to add an additional 1* to your deck
- Game ends immediately if it's won by K-O
- If the two opponents resist the K-O, the match ends after 10 rounds, if tied a final decisive round will determine the winner
- Winning * entitles you to change a 2* card by a 3* or 3* by a 4*, regardless of the clan (within the limit of 5 cards of the same clan and the 5* must always remain the only card of your clan).
Awards updated shortly, there will be at least 15M cashprize to be added to the jackpot constituted by the entrance fees, which are set at 15000 clintz (Estimated Price of a Hammer, historical bet of boxing tournaments).
At the end of this tournament, here is how the season will unfold:
The defending champion will be determined by the tournament, as well as a top 10.
Only challengers ranked from 2nd to 5th position will be able to challenge the champion.
Only challengers ranked from 6th to 10th position will be able to challenge challengers ranked between 2nd and 5th position.
Any player who has participated in at least one boxing tournament can challenge a challenger ranked between 6th and 10th position.
Any player will be able to challenge an unclassified boxer, paying the registration fee.
Challenges will be limited to 2 defences per week for each player in the top 10.
The functioning and rewards of challenges are:
- The champion defends his title against a challenger: the challenger descends one place, if he was 5th he will no longer be able to challenge the champion before being moved up in the award classification: 5000 crypto + 100k clintz
- The champion loses his title against a challenger: the champion moves to 2nd position and the ranking slides. Award: 10k crypto + 100k clintz
- A challenger defends his place against a top 6-10: the loser drops one place, if he was 10th he does not move. Award 3k crypto + 30k clintz
- A challenger loses his place against a top 6-10: they exchange their ranking. Award 5k crypto + 50k clintz
- a top 6-10 loses to a non-classified: he drops by a place in the classification, the 10th is found non-classified. Award 3k crypto + 30k clintz
- People who have never boxed can pay the registration fee at any time and challenge another non-classified player. Award for the winner: 1k crypto + 15k clintz (registration fee amount).
A parallel event will be set up shortly to manage the post-tournament meetings as well as the registration of all participants!
Event link : Boxing Tournament : Season 1 Grand Opening
Contributers : Abandonned player:4967412 HD Finality
Event Team translators : 0 axman The-Luckytime Pub_Barella
Thanks to you all, see you soon on the ring !