Hello all of my UR playing friends! Are you looking for a fun and active guild? Or what about a guild where you can just lounge about for a while to get rid of those pesky recruitment messages? Well then, you may want to join (_takeover_team_).
"Why should I join a guild?" you may say, well...
1. In a guild you can make several new friends which will help and entertain you.
2. It's a fun way to make use of your time, if you use the guild's functions.
3. There are message boards which contain many types of information such as strategies, contests, money-making, etc.
4. A guild can help you with your collection.
Of course, not all guilds have all of these reasons, but I am trying to make sure that (_takeover_team_) tries to keep all them. We may not be the best guild in the community, but we are trying to be OUR best. How are we trying to do this?
1. We hold guild COMPETITIONS, meaning that we play against each other, and occasionally other guilds to help better ourselves.
2. Keep our guild fairly large so that we may expand out database.
3. We try to get to know each player on a personal basis so that we can talk to each other freely and not have each other offended.
What do I need to do to join you?
1. Earn at least 500 battles points a week. (DeathMatch is GREAT)
2. Be at least level 30+.
3. Follow the rules set forth by UR
4. Have a fair play of 95% or higher.
5. Try to take pride in yourself and your accomplishments.