Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.
[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic
HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :
[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.
[INTRO] + Title
Please, don’t give personal information as your name, your address or phone number, your password, etc.
[LFG] + Title
Explain which kind of guild your looking for.
[RP] + Title
Post your Fanfic / Role play / story.
HOW TO MAKE A HYPERLINK:
For example, we will make a guild hyperlink:
Step 1. Locate the desired URL at the top of the screen.
Step 2. Copy the segment at the end: guild = 157954
Step 3. Remove the [ = ] symbol and replace it with a [ : ] symbol
Step 4. Then post it and you will have a hyperlink to the guild. Ex: Open Casket
(Remember, to do a preset, event, or player name all you have to do is follow these same steps with a different URL)
HOW TO CREATE A GUILD:
You have to know that more than 50% of guild creation requests are refused.
If you want to create your “very own fantastic guild”, please, read and follow this :
- Try to find something original for the name of your guild ( use the guild search tool). Avoid things like “Urban” something, “The killerz”, names with Dark Knights/killers/fighters/soldiers, “naruto” something. If the name of your guild already exists, it will be refused.
- If the name of your guild is your nickname, it will be refused.
- Don’t use too many strange characters as ¥, † or Ø
- Describe your guild in more than 1 sentence. If it’s too short, it will be refused.
- If you Don’t describe it, it will be refused (no “My very own fantastic guild” ) .
And of course no titles or descriptions containing insults, racist comments, religious or illegal subject matter.
The old method (listed above) can be used with:
Example: Open Casket
Example: Pillzate Caelus
Example: [RULES] Introductions & Recruitment / Hyperlinks / Guilds
The source: http://prntscr.com/h80oww
edited by Infiniti thursday 09/11/2017, 00:35
To hyperlink a card use '#' before it. #Name
#+dj korr Cr
Remove the + in-between # and 1st letter:
DJ Korr Cr.
Works with clans too:
All Stars Vortex Uppers
The source: http://prntscr.com/h80ndf
- Jam&Earlxxt - because of that "&" hyperlinking using # doesn't work.
You have to write "character : 1906" (without blanks and quotation marks) as you are/were used to.
- Jeremy François - because of that "ç" hyperlinking using # doesn't work.
You have to write "character : 631" (without blanks and quotation marks) as you are/were used to.
Leader - because it hyperlinks to Lea with a broken "der" part - (Leader).
You have to write "clan : 36" (without blanks and quotation marks) as you are/were used to.
edited by Rowdy MOB Cr tuesday 03/09, 09:58
How to post images:
Make sure the URL of the image ends with .jpeg, .png or .gif otherwise it will not show.
Make sure its the URL of the image and not a page with the image & other things on it.
The source: http://prntscr.com/h80mbr
How to post hyperlink:
[ url= YOUR WEBSITE HERE ] Custom Text [/url]
Replace "YOUR WEBSITE HERE" with the website you would like to link to.
Replace " Custom Text" with the text which will be hyperlinked.
Remove the space inbetween '[' and 'u'.
This is a link.
The source: http://prntscr.com/h80ny5