Ok i am horrible at elo i mostly play T2 i have the whole rescue collection and every piranah except hawking dahlia ahkab and smokey cr...i have alot of other cards from other clans also..but i dont understand when and how many pillz to use. i either waste pillz or dont use enough is there anyone willing to teach me a few things i am realy bad and im tired of wasting my time and loosing all the time..so is there any tips yall can give to help
When you don't know what to do play EV-1 pillz on your card. Where EV is Expected Value ; which means the life gap+pillz expected to go through.
Ex: You play Hawkins against a a hand with 2 SOA, you expect him to do 2. Play 1 pills.
You play Numar against mono-Montana including Spiaghi, you expect him to do 3. Play 2 pillz.
In ELO pillz=dmg=life=star. If you can deal X of that number for X-1 pillz, you're good.
My playstyle is pretty irregular (basically play dr and let damages go through most of the time and then heal it all back)
Banger+Jungo combination so I have 4 drs and 4 Jungos for heals...
so yeah xD anyways here's my tips-
1. You always need 1 power damage card. Something that has more than 6 or 7 base damage unless you are using a poison heavy deck.
2. Helps to have always at least 1 DR in you deck.
3. Helps to have 1 or 2 really stable cards in your deck. (for rescue that would probably be Ghoub)
4. Start matches with 3-5 pills if you trying to win and deal less than 5 damage. 6+ Pills if you trying to go for 7+ damage or have a card that lets you gain back pills. 1-2 pills if you bluffing, defending or just letting damage go through.
5. Count health of your opp as compared to yourself. Even if you don't get a KO you can make a situation where it ends with you winning by 2 to 3 hp more than your opp and it is good enough.
6. Depending on your playstyle overpilling everything can be your friend. Me, I generally go 3-5 pills, 0-3 pills,0-3, 5-8 pills.
So even if I overpill by an extra 2-3 pills compared to my opponent, I win because I dealt enough damage or gained enough health to win.
I find a stable card is a card wich dosn't instantly die when hit by stop opp:ability or stop opp:bonus. p.s it should also have more then 5 power. Ghoub might not be as stable as 7/8 power cards but he is still quite stable.