Just a quick question. - Why do guilds get rejected? There is a very small percentage that your guild get's accepted, and even with the most unique names, they still get rejected! Why? Does anyone have an answer... please?!
I couldn't find a suitable forum, so I blobbed it here.
Actually, a high percentage of guilds get accepted as long as there is some effort put behind it.
Guidelines for moderators accepting/refusing guilds:
- titles or descriptions containing insults - empty descriptions or default descriptions - too many strange characters - religious or illegal subject matter
In addition to that, guilds are rejected when they simply are named after the player creating them (which often also have default descriptions anyways) or resemble too closely a guild already in existence.
More creative isn't always better. Throwing in multiple numbers and symbols for letters is probably going to end up getting your guild denied.
Simple names are usually better - show the creative effort in the guild description and you will be better off.
To put it more simply, make a name for it, something interesting usually helps
Make a small description of what you and your guild are about, are you a guild that helps? a guild for chatting? or a combo of both. A great guild is usually a guild that does ALOT of both.
Dont be rude, perverted, or self absorbed and your guild will get approved
HOW TO CREATE A GUILD:
You have to know that more than 50% of guild creation requests are refused.
If you want to create your “very own fantastic guild”, please, read and follow this :
- Try to find something original for the name of your guild ( use the guild search tool). Avoid things like “Urban” something, “The killerz”, names with Dark Knights/killers/fighters/soldiers, “naruto” something. If the name of your guild already exists, it will be refused.
- If the name of your guild is your nickname, it will be refused.
- Don’t use too many strange characters as ¥, † or Ø
- Describe your guild in more than 1 sentence. If it’s too short, it will be refused.
- If you Don’t describe it, it will be refused (no “My very own fantastic guild” ) .
And of course no titles or descriptions containing insults, racist comments, religious or illegal subject matter.