Do you want to be part of one of the top guilds in the world?
Do you want to be part of one of the top UK guilds? (Though you don’t have to be from the UK because we accept anyone who meets the entry requirements).
Do you want a guild that is fun and active?
Do you want members that will help you advance into deeper waters and understandings of the game?
Do you want loads and loads of giveaways?
Do you want to know the secrets of winning Events/EFC and Daily Tournaments.
Do you want regularly updated information on the EFC metagame?
Do you want to know the low down on all the new cards that get released?
Why not join URBAN MADNESS?
-You must be able to speak English.
-You must play a minimum of 1 fight per month. (This is just so we can see that people haven’t left the game)
Player: I love this game and I'm really really active but i'm only lv 19 can you let me in please? I have really good cards!!"
UM_AaaBattery: Unfortunately UM is very strict on our 20+ rules so there are no exceptions. But as soon as you reach level 20 you can join.
Player: What if we go away for a month or so making it impossible for us to play the game?"
UM_AaaBattery: Please message me saying you can't play and I wont kick you.
Current founder: UM_AaaBattery
Past Founders in order: UM-Pinstripe, XC 1984, Skullwiel.
Join now you won't regret it.
edited by UM_AaaBattery wednesday 03/05/2017, 18:15
Summary of rules:
1) use a tag when creating a topic
2) be respectful
3) have fun receiving cards in our giveaways; participating in multiple events every week; and discussing the latest updates and trends in UR!
Come to UM: where rules will never hold you back from what you want to accomplish
This is a copy and past of our rules. They are all common sense.
Guild Message Board/Chat room Rules:
1. Please try not to swear as it can offend players.
2. No racism- we do not tolerate it. You will be kicked out of the guild if you are racist.
3. No advertising other guilds but you are allowed to advertise things like "youtube" channels, etc.
4. Refrain from going too off-topic (e.g. a vote thread and you post something completely random) this is what the random chat thread is for.
5. No flaming or being really harsh. There is a difference from being jokey to being downright mean and in UM, we don't like people like that.
6. Treat everyone with respect.
7. No begging for free or really cheap cards.
8. Don't swamp the board, if there is already a thread about what you are trying to achieve use it, don't make a new one (e.g. making a thread for a deck when there's a deck help thread).
10. We are friends with everyone, unless they break our rules.
11. Please speak English in the guild chat/message boards: So we can understand what you are saying. This also allows us to easily make sure players are not breaking any of the rules.
12. It is advised that creators of threads close/delete their threads when they are done with them. This can be done by posting on the thread informing the admins/founder that the thread can be deleted.
We have 1 other rule which is the start each thread with a tag but this is easy to do and is the same rules the UR recruitment and Sales threads use:
Current topic discussions going on in UM:
-Our second giveaway this week is underway
-3 different event topics are being talked through with tips and advice for guild members
-Multiple DT and ELO topics are up being discussed
-CRs were speculated earlier this week
-And we are all wondering what you're currently listening to (we like music)
Check out UM to join in on one of the most popular and active ENG guilds out there