Hi guys.So i am thinking to sell all my hurracan collection and
i will take about 105.000 clintz. I want to build a nice elo deck
with attack manipulation.I am between Montana / Uppers / Sentinels.
The questions :
1) Shall i keep hurracans?( Missing only Noctezuma)
2) Which of the 3 faction are u suggesting and why?
3) Any other suggestion
4) Which of the 3 factions i mention before u think will be more expensive in the future?
*For more infos : Got all Gheists / Bangers / Berzerks
Ty for ur time
Hold on to El Gascaro, El Matador, and 1 or 2 preferred 2/3* eg Wonder Lana, Derby Queen, there are some weeks they will prove an OP half
Uppers/Montana are generally more useful than Sentinels for elo but they're all good and it varies which is best of the 3. With the recent release of Earl the tide may have turned in sentinels favour
Berzerks will probably rise in the future, they're a somewhat limited clan which undoubtedly will get some more love release wise
1) Huracans are pretty nice either mono or half with a defensive clan coupled like Roots/Jungo/Pussycats so yeah, keep them. They are such a beast with or even without El Gascaro.
2) Sentinels. Versatile and cheap.
3) Clans I've mentioned above can dominate ELO if you know how to play them. Either Roots, Jungo or Pussys are great defensive choices. Couple them with an offensive half deck and you have chances of becoming a beast.
4) Montana. I mean, look at that Mona 70k.
I mean Huracan/Roots is pretty strong as is Uppers/Roots or just Roots or Sentinels in mono or Sentinels/Uppers or Sentinels/Roots or Huracan/Kitties or Huracan/Uppers are all strong decks. I prefer Roots mainly with Huracan, because Willow, Yookie, Curlix, and (insert filler Roots here) synergize so well in a half with the likes of Derby Queen, Lumber Jack, etc. Plus Willow is god tier in mai eyes :3 O3O