Are you feeling lucky but almost down to your last tokenz? Try RESPIN!
To activate the “RESPIN” button, just spin the wheel with your own Tokenz first time round.
A new button will then appear under the “Spin for 100 Tokenz” button.
This will allow you to spin the wheel for credits.
Here is the Respin price list for each wheel type:
Bronze Respin: 2 credits
Silver Respin: 10 credits
Gold Respin: 100 credits
edit with staff responses from comments
Well let me clarify some question about "a" spin and "100"
- You can RE-spin by using credit only if you have spin once with Token.
- You can only RE-spin once per Token spin
- You can only RE-spin the 1 Token cost wheel, not the 100 Token cost wheel because you already earn a Cr
- You can Re-spin the 1 Token even if you got the Cr
- We didn't change the probability, and probability is the same between spin and Respin.
You don't need to buy anything for a simple spin of the wheel, you only have to earn and use a Token.
Another point :
Re-spin means you keep your first reward, you earn another one.
edited by mihalll7_UM wednesday 25/03/2015, 21:06
I honestly don't see the point.
Down to your last Silver token?
Respin for 10 credits!
Or you know, play a tourney for an hour and get another one. Plus a bronze. Maybe a gold if you finish in the top ten!
I don't like this respin idea.