- the deck format editing problem that was causing part of the pre-set rules to disappear has been corrected
-the HTTPS on the fan site page has been corrected
-the links for updating rankings on an event page that were directing you to the top of the page have been corrected
- a link directing you to the corresponding forum subject of each news report on the “more news” page has been added
-player information in the site menu on lower resolution screens has been grouped together in a box that opens when you click on the avatar
- the inclusion of “Re” in the subject line of replies to private messages has been removed
- tabs have been separated with a few pixels for increased readability
- headers on lower resolution screens have been removed
- a time remaining/next daily tournament timer has been added
- a link directing you to the game apps at the bottom of the page has been added
- news extracts are now in a collapsible format
- the rankings and events blocks have been reversed
- just one news report is displayed for lower resolutions (news reports are still accessible via the “more news” button)
- the size of subjects in the subject list has been reduced
- the possibility of collapsing a subject’s contents so as to only display the first post in the list of subjects has been added
- navigational links at the bottom of the list of subjects and list of subject posts have been added
- the possibility of inserting links and images into posts has been added
- information about a post’s author has been moved to the top of the post
- an option allowing you to insert purchased cards directly into your deck has been added
-an option allowing you to save filter settings has been added
- a character snapshot when you scroll over a character’s card has been added
- a list of deals associated with each character has been added
- the size of character descriptions has been reduced
- the scrollable list of deals associated with a character has been increased to 20
- the display of characters’ mini cards on lower resolutions has been corrected
- a tab showing a player's sales in progress has been added
Sorry for concentrating on a small thing that is wrong; I appreciate all the rest.
The next tournament time would be very useful, and would satisfy a long time request, if it was based on server's time. But it seems that it is based on user's machine time, and this is plain wrong.
Starting a tournament one second too early makes the whole match invalid, and effectively penalizes the player of some minutes.
1) Disable the creation of games in the tourney room when there is no tourney
2) Disable the creation of games in the tourney room in the 5 minutes before a tourney starts
"Save my Market filters." is a good thing.
Even better would be if the page accepted both GET, as well as POST, parameters, so we would be able to save a bookmark that bring us, for instance, to "all the Cr missing from my collection sorted by price descending" or "all the cards missing from my collection sorted by time (last one put on sale first)". I used to have a few of these bookmarks on the old site, and I miss them.