- the deck format editing problem that was causing part of the pre-set rules to disappear has been corrected
-the HTTPS on the fan site page has been corrected
-the links for updating rankings on an event page that were directing you to the top of the page have been corrected
- a link directing you to the corresponding forum subject of each news report on the “more news” page has been added
-player information in the site menu on lower resolution screens has been grouped together in a box that opens when you click on the avatar
- the inclusion of “Re” in the subject line of replies to private messages has been removed
- tabs have been separated with a few pixels for increased readability
- headers on lower resolution screens have been removed
- a time remaining/next daily tournament timer has been added
- a link directing you to the game apps at the bottom of the page has been added
- news extracts are now in a collapsible format
- the rankings and events blocks have been reversed
- just one news report is displayed for lower resolutions (news reports are still accessible via the “more news” button)
- the size of subjects in the subject list has been reduced
- the possibility of collapsing a subject’s contents so as to only display the first post in the list of subjects has been added
- navigational links at the bottom of the list of subjects and list of subject posts have been added
- the possibility of inserting links and images into posts has been added
- information about a post’s author has been moved to the top of the post
- an option allowing you to insert purchased cards directly into your deck has been added
-an option allowing you to save filter settings has been added
- a character snapshot when you scroll over a character’s card has been added
- a list of deals associated with each character has been added
- the size of character descriptions has been reduced
- the scrollable list of deals associated with a character has been increased to 20
- the display of characters’ mini cards on lower resolutions has been corrected
- a tab showing a player's sales in progress has been added
Hey, here is an example of a little bug easy to fix, no big deal.
When you insert a link to an url and the text contains the name of an Urban Rivals card, the part of the name of the card will link to the card instead of the webpage inserted. EXAMPLE :
song is called not my day, name of the artis will follow, im linking the video...
Keith James - Not my Daytext
you have to add the exception rule for this .
Other than that i think that this feature is incredibly great to have on forums, helps a lot, i appreciate it .