In this update, we’ve focused on collectors and market enthusiasts.
1- Multiple sales:
- Return of level and quantity selectors on the collection’s minicards.
- The pro collection's sale popup now allows you to change both prices and quantities on selected cards. The minimum market price is displayed for each card by default.
2- Ranking collectors:
- Real-time ranking of collections
- The points system awarded to each card is as follows:
Common = 5 points per evolution.
Unusual = 10 points per evolution.
Rare = 15 points per evolution.
Bronze Collector = 30 points per evolution.
Silver Collector = 40 points per evolution.
Gold Collector = 50 points per evolution.
Legendary = 60 points per character
Bonus points for the Big5 = 50 points per evolution.
Bonus for acquiring all the legendary cards = 500 points.
Bonus for collecting an entire clan with all its evolutions = 500 points
Please note: Every evolution of each character must be displayed in your collection for the points to be counted.
You’ll therefore need 2 to 5 copies of each character. (Except Legendary characters of which there is only one copy)
We felt that the system of ranking by level didn't do justice to all the different aspects of the game, as we all have varying objectives:
- XP to increase in level
- To become a pro in EFC, the DTs and in Survivor mode
- To complete a full collection
With regards to this last point, which we feel is one of the game fundamentals, we’ve decided to install a ranking system which we may well improve and add to as time goes on.
Happy gaming to you all!
I think crs should stay. They are still added into the game so they will never run out. If you dont want to get unleveled crs then you dont have to but if you do want them then its a good way to seperate the major collectors in the score boards.
Leaders could be left out because there is only a limited number of them.
@-It4chi-: Tokens still get you Crs and the unleveled CRs you get are now worth more.
Sadly I know as much as any other player. I suspect theres a bug which didnt show up untill after it was implemented, this happens to every game, and im sure there working on it if it is a bug.
Or the only way they could get it to work was make it update when you buy a new card.
Points for improvement in collection pro:
- hitting enter at the sale window will quit without putting the cards on market.
- when selecting individual cards for sale: changing the Qty won't have an effect. you sell that only card. I understand the logic but you could make Qty box inactive.
- it would be awesome to put the cursor in the textbox of the price (of the first card) automatically.
Hello, we just published a fix for the multiple sale that was not working very good.
In the same time, we published an update of the WebGL version that includes now the chat that you have been waiting for.
By waiting an opponent or during a fight, you’ll be able to chat with your guild and your friends .
This update is currently in beta, we hope that you will like it
Concerning the chat, if you see a bug, please send a mail to the support or post on this topic.