First of all, we would like to draw your attention to the list of rewards for the end of this first season, which you’ll find by clicking on the following link: https://www.urban-rivals.com/help/
The ELO Fighting Championship mode was launched three months ago and the first season has now come to an end.
There have been lots of positive comments about this new competitive mode despite some initial concerns. This Beta season, as we’ve called it, has given us the chance to analyze the behavior of both the players and the mode and to draw certain conclusions from it.
A large number of players reached the final level of the league with scores of over 2000 points.
We would like to congratulate all these players who clearly demonstrated that it wasn’t so hard to adjust to the different levels. We also want deck building to become an important part of EFC as this will hopefully prevent the ELO stagnation of old, classic decks.
Currently, this feature of the game is a lot more fun and although it still requires a lot of tweaking, with the arrival of the future New Bloods, we will continue to strengthen the clans with the aim of creating more diversity.
The current season will end on Sunday, May 28th at 11.59pm (GMT+1) to make way for the second season that starts on Monday.
The biggest change we’ve made concerns the length of the season.
One comment that came up time and time again regarding this new mode related to its duration, which many of you judged to be too long.
As a result, this new season will be considerably shorter and will run for just 4 weeks.
We envisage that making this season two thirds shorter than the previous one may well have a direct impact on certain aspects of the game and the ranking system, which is why we’ve decided not to make any other changes for the time being.
Please find below the details of the “Alpha” EFC League.
Changes to visible rewards here: https://www.urban-rivals.com/help/
The Alpha season will begin on Monday, May 29th, running for a total of 4 weeks and ending on June 25th at 11.59 (GMT+1).
The structure of the levels (zones, etc.) will not change in the Alpha version.
A new list of banned characters will also be announced on May 29th.
The 5 matches from the start of the week rule will be maintained, and the deck format will be based on your score from the previous week.
These changes and adjustments are not definitive as we are now entering the second and final testing phase of the EFC mode – the Alpha version.
It is therefore possible that we may change some of the game parameters over the course of the season if there is an urgent requirement to do so.
We are striving for an even more lively and competitive season than the last, and the rewards have been adjusted accordingly to stimulate performance. Be sure not to forget that EFC is Urban Rivals’ competitive mode so to reach the top, you're gonna have to fight hard
Happy gaming to you all!
edited by HD_BossKilla7 wednesday 24/05/2017, 16:18
It took me like 3 weeks to get to Z place and the rest of the season to struggle to remain there and i get no pack at all?? I mean at least give us a Colossus Pack! This is so wrong! This is a bad decision! I am so mad right now! I am actualy consider giving up on this game after so many years!
Hey! I suggest for the next season to have more work put on what balances EFC. Right now having the zones related to release dates means that to stand a chance in Z palace you need to be rich enough to buy the new cards otherwise you will just be left behind.
The irony is that if you are poor and use all your money to buy a deck that can play on Z palace, you wont really be in good shape for the early zones where most of the OP cards are allowed.
In other words, the same way some new cards can get demoted due to being too OP for Z palace, I feel like some old cards that are essential for a clan to remain strong should remain in Z palace even if the card itself is very old.
I hope I make sense, but for example, most of Berzerk's viable 4*s are banned from Z palace, meanwhile some other clans just have an arsenal of viable cards in any stars to choose from like Uppers.
Rather than focusing balance on the release of new cards, balance should also include bumping up some old cards to Z palace.
"On the "Z palace" zone, no more than the last 10 characters released from each clan are authorized."
This is unballanced and force you to buy the new cards and just forget about the old cards! It force you to play calns that you do not like or want to play with.
Whoever removed it probably did because the old flash version was taken down, UR is just focusing on the 10% of people who can't control their spending habits like any other mobile game and as long as they're making money they don't care about the remaining 90% that 10% dictates what UR does based on what they spend their creditz on. complaining about this is the same as complaining about corruption in politics.