First of all, we would like to draw your attention to the list of rewards for the end of this first season, which you’ll find by clicking on the following link: https://www.urban-rivals.com/help/
The ELO Fighting Championship mode was launched three months ago and the first season has now come to an end.
There have been lots of positive comments about this new competitive mode despite some initial concerns. This Beta season, as we’ve called it, has given us the chance to analyze the behavior of both the players and the mode and to draw certain conclusions from it.
A large number of players reached the final level of the league with scores of over 2000 points.
We would like to congratulate all these players who clearly demonstrated that it wasn’t so hard to adjust to the different levels. We also want deck building to become an important part of EFC as this will hopefully prevent the ELO stagnation of old, classic decks.
Currently, this feature of the game is a lot more fun and although it still requires a lot of tweaking, with the arrival of the future New Bloods, we will continue to strengthen the clans with the aim of creating more diversity.
The current season will end on Sunday, May 28th at 11.59pm (GMT+1) to make way for the second season that starts on Monday.
The biggest change we’ve made concerns the length of the season.
One comment that came up time and time again regarding this new mode related to its duration, which many of you judged to be too long.
As a result, this new season will be considerably shorter and will run for just 4 weeks.
We envisage that making this season two thirds shorter than the previous one may well have a direct impact on certain aspects of the game and the ranking system, which is why we’ve decided not to make any other changes for the time being.
Please find below the details of the “Alpha” EFC League.
Changes to visible rewards here: https://www.urban-rivals.com/help/
The Alpha season will begin on Monday, May 29th, running for a total of 4 weeks and ending on June 25th at 11.59 (GMT+1).
The structure of the levels (zones, etc.) will not change in the Alpha version.
A new list of banned characters will also be announced on May 29th.
The 5 matches from the start of the week rule will be maintained, and the deck format will be based on your score from the previous week.
These changes and adjustments are not definitive as we are now entering the second and final testing phase of the EFC mode – the Alpha version.
It is therefore possible that we may change some of the game parameters over the course of the season if there is an urgent requirement to do so.
We are striving for an even more lively and competitive season than the last, and the rewards have been adjusted accordingly to stimulate performance. Be sure not to forget that EFC is Urban Rivals’ competitive mode so to reach the top, you're gonna have to fight hard
Happy gaming to you all!
edited by HD_BossKilla7 wednesday 24/05/2017, 16:18
Izy7 Mediator Open Casket
Today at 11:53
I guess they didn't expected 1250+ players who have already reached Z-Palace, that would be actually crazy giving out so many packs.
I think so too, but devs don't admit it.
I was in rage after I reread the first sentence of the news, now that I've chilled a bit I will explain why IMO are on the point of messing it up, I hope info reaches them.
1. Let us not forget that 2 adjustments have already been made to balance the rewards - Z-palace was raised to 1500 from 1000 and the Legend pack was reduced from 20r+30u to 12r+18u+30c.
2. It is OK to adjust things, it is a test, but with respect to the devs, the decision to change the rewards (concerning Z palace) in not fair to a big lot of users. Yes, there is a difference between 12+18 cards and 100 000 ctz. and everyone understands it.
3. Last thing, largely, for me it was the pack I wanted to get, I fulfilled all the conditions, now I feel dumped. Why? The season lasted for about 15 weeks and all this time I kept in mind to refresh my score. I wouldn't care for 100 000 and a few tokens that I will not be able to momentarily use. Now I do not have time to push my score to 250 and I absolutely am not losing fights on purpose to go to Polit arena to get Colossus.
4. They say, they increased weekly rewards from now on, but all these weeks I was getting lower than the top of Polit Arena.
5. The market had bitter blows than this, it will stabilize. Priorities wise, I feel market is a bigger priority than loyal players.
6. I also thought about the tokens deal. As to the tokens that were added as a compensation for the lack of the Legend pack, they are not cards, can't use them (prob for players that don't have much time for the game to accumulate them) guys from top-250 also get them, so it turns out tokenz really doesn't play a part in the whole thing.
7. Even it they give players the much reduced Legend Pack (12r+18u+30), it will correspond to less than 1r/week, about 1u/week and 2c/week. Is it really so much? For the effort the community made and the time they spent? I do not think so.
Staff, please, keep your word and give the Z-palace the Legend Packs as was promised. Please, do not divide the community.
Set new rules for the new Alpha season, leave this season for good.