I used to play this game a lot many years ago, and have just today took a look at it since I wanted a game to play now and then on my phone. The only mode I ever used to play was ELO, and it seems it has been replaced by this ECF mode. I cannot find anything that conveniently shows me which cards I can use in each zone, and even on the UR site I cannot really tell which cards I can use when sorting by zone, because it still orders it by level.
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this because I don't see myself playing if I have to scroll through every clan and take note of the last 10 cards or whatever.
1. Go to my Collection.
2. From the filter, see the tab that says "ALL EFC Zones"
3. Select the zone you want to play on.
4. It will leave the cards you can play on the zone.
1. Go to my collection pro
2. Click EFC. It will sort by zone and put Danger Zone in page 1 and Z Palace in the last pages.
1. Select Filters
2. Pick the zones you want to see where your card applies
3. Select Clans.
4. Select your clan and you can see from collection.
Thanks, Spyke. I did try this, but after applying the filter the cards are always descending from level 5 to level 2, which leads me to believe that, the first 10 cards are not necessarily the most recent 10? Am I missing something? It would seem to coincidental that every clans last 3-4 cards are level 5..