After some simplifications and some very generous sponsoring Territorial Feuds is ready, just waiting for your participation.
French, Italian and Spanish translations are on the way but English is going to be the language used by the organizers and probably between members of a team so proficiency is needed.
Players will be playing in teams of 4 and will be playing as one of the UR clans.
Players will have to use cards from their chosen clan only.
Every week clans will be able to attack 5 clans of their choice and send a covert attack to any clan of their choice. A covert attack removes 2 lives immediately from any clan.
Clans will be able to ally others which means that they will be abel to use cards from the allies clans. A maximum of 2 clans can be allied.
Players are allowed to sabotage their clan by purposefully lose their games, benefits are explained in detail on the main event page.
Jumping from clan to clan is also allowed, also explained more in detail on the main event page.
Clans will start with 18 lives and when reaching 0 they will be eliminated.
More detail is available on the main event page: Territorial Feuds
This game is inspired by strategy conquest games.
If you have any questions please ask an event organizer:
edited by OC_Hespera tuesday 31/07/2018, 16:06
For everyone's convenience, this is the full Instruction Manual:
REGISTRATION AND JOINING CLANS:
Each player must chose a clan, by posting his desired choice of clan in the Romana section of the Event. Take note, the maximum amount of players in one clan is 4. Refer to the main page of the event to see if there is available space.
After you joined your clan, you may only use cards from that clan, unless you made an Alliance with another clan. We will cover this in the next part of these instructions.
LIMITED TEAM DECISIONS:
Every week, each clan can make the following decisions during 6 Fight Days, where sunday is declared Rest Day:
- ATTACK: A team can decide on attacking another clan, in an attempt to make them lose lives. You can attack three different clans in one week, contrary to the previous rule of five. This was changed because we thought 60 battles per week was too much.
The participants of each team are then moved into a Side-Event room in order to resolve their matches. These rooms will be organized and handled by DarthDaivansh and OC_Hespera.
If an attacking player wins 4 of their 4 matches the opposing team loses 2 lives.
If an attacking player wins 3 of their 4 matches the opposing team loses 1 life.
NOTE: 1 Match = 1 Series of 2 winning battles against your opponent (best-of-3).
All players from one team will face all opponents from the other team.
- COVERT: A team has the option of choosing a clan. That clan instantly loses 2 lives. You can only use ONE Covert Op per week.
The same clan cannot be a target of a Covert Op more than 3 times a week.
- DEFEND: These are made automatically upon getting attacked.
UNLIMITED TEAM DECISIONS:
- ALLY: Upon mutual agreement, teams can forge alliances with other teams.
After doing so, allied teams can use the cards from clans within their alliance in their decks.
Example: Team Bangers allies with Team Hive. Members of Team Bangers can include Hive cards in their deck, and vice versa.
A team can have a maximum of 2 Allies.
- FIGHT BLOCK: Upon unanimous vote, a team may chose to block one of their teammates from fighting. The reasons a team may choose to do this will be covered in Player Decisions.
- JUMP SHIP: A player can choose to leave his clan and join another one, provided it has free space, and the team wishes to accept them. Remember, a team can hold up to 4 players.
- SABOTAGE: A player can chose to sabotage their team, by two means:
1. Losing their matches on purpose
2. By sharing their team's plans with members of other teams.
IMPORTANT: The decisions Ally, Fight Block, Jump Ship and Sabotage REQUIRE PROOF!
ALLY: Team A must provide proof of Team B agreeing on an Alliance.
FIGHT BLOCK: A team must provide proof of a unanimous vote that resulted in blocking a player from participating in Attack matches.
JUMP SHIP: If a player from Team A wishes to leave their team and join team B, they are obliged to provide proof of Team B accepting them into their ranks. Alternatively, a representative of team B can note that they have accepted a player from team A into their ranks.
An Event Admin MUST BE CONTACTED FOR EACH OF THESE DECISIONS.
For weekly Team Decisions, do so in this format:
Subject: Territorial Feuds Decisions
Team A decides to use:
Attack: Team X, Team Y, Team Z.
Covert: Team B
edited by OC_Hespera tuesday 31/07/2018, 16:38