Hello Clint City,
The update of the Clubs is scheduled for Monday, maintenance from 14h GMT +1.
This will be a BETA, especially for all the various calculations and balances, which will be subject to modification, if needed.
We take this opportunity to give you some details on how Reputation levels works and on the accumulation of clintz in the Club’s bank.
Rather than having to fulfill missions, which would probably be too daunting in the medium/ long term, we decided to highlight the activity of the Club members on the game.
The system is simple:
activities on the game by each member will bring reputational points and clintz to the Club.
These earnings reported by a member will have a daily cap (maximum value) that will be reset every day around midnight, in order to avoid both cheating and to limit the spread of winnings between smaller and bigger Clubs.
For the moment, the activities rewarded are the following:
- end a fight (expirations and abandonments not taken into account)
- buy/sell on the Market (only transactions on the Public Market are taken into account)
It will be possible to add other types of activities, which could yield or improve these first ones (large market transactions, perf in modes, high level up, etc.).
We won’t give any numbers for now, we’ll let you figure it out by yourselves. You will be able monitor the progress of your daily course directly on the administration panel of your Club, in the membership list here: https://wwwurban-rivals.com/clubs/panel.php
Have a good game!
I think you meant this thread edwin
the one you posted takes me to a newbie help me thread from october xD
looks like clubs will still have a card bank, as well as a vault presumably for players to add cash? as i read it, bonuses will be made available in stages as the club raises its rank, unlocked by paying out of the vault.
Saga Admin Imparfait Thursday 17/10, 16:54
Guild founders will be renamed as BOSS
and members will be renamed too
level will be adjusted but nothing will be lost
your bank wont be lost, and a new clintz bank will be available for club's battles
offline Saga Admin Imparfait Thursday 17/10, 17:04
Guilds modified in Clubs + new grades + new bonus management + clintz bank + clubs challenges + partnerships...
yes, this will be very very nice
Since noone believes me every recent clubztopic in which I say it is already confirmed, the exact quote : "nothing will be lost". This was before the official announcements this month.
So, first impressions:
The interface looks great and the bonuses are awesome. We maxed out a few things and the tax reduction on the market is really great. Next to that, I like the new members list.
However, other things are ridiculously expensive to me. Like paying 1.5m-2m just to get 500 BP each day, (which we still did, main man KevinAFCA went ham). These bonuses next to some other bonuses seem way to expensive for what they bring. I'm curious to why they choose these values and if they get decreased a little if we can get some clintz back into the bank.
Overall, I'm interested in other opinions, f. I. In the vault which I didn't look at thoroughly. Only thing there is the price as well, 10k for a oon Noel (the cheapest card) seems a bit ehh. But I like that there are changes to the guild systems and look forward to next updates.
Start the discussions
The "clubs market"....I just don't get it.
1. The club market seems to just take any card on market and multiply its price by 10. So for example, a player has an Oon Noel for sale for 1000 clintz. On the clubs market its 10,000. Where do those extra clintz go if that card is purchased by a guild?
2. On one hand I can see the idea behind the new market system; it makes a guild earn clintz together, to fill out there vault. It seems like a cool idea, but compared to the previous "lending" system, this 10x market just seems kind of lack luster. I was able to safely and securely let any player borrow a card through the old clan bank. The current price to buy a card for the club just seems insane. I can see the old fashion guild lending systems making a return. (Back when you simply lent out cards for 50clintz to members who earned your trust, and kept of log of such players on the guild message board).
A few small thing after the update, not exactly guild related:
-The are a few places (player profiles, and the UR main page) where text and images run out of text/images boxes. It looks messy and could use a cleanup. Especially in the profile section.
-If you click on the guild message board you lose the convenient access to the new clubs panel.
1. Great question. I assume the money is vanished, but it might go to the guild of the seller?
2. Yeah, the lending of new bloods (and crs/mythics) was very convenient. I don't think guilds will buy already expensive new bloods just to lend it to the members. It will be done via private sales, since most of the time the new bloods that are lended to the members are obtained via credits opposed to the market.