monday 16/04/2012

And if you dont know Spanish, think about my guild guild:1670882
For all players. Sure i could help you

sunday 15/04/2012

Thank you everyone who offered me a position in their guild here and by PM. If the "M.O.B" don't work out, I will consider my other options.

Sorry the last part was to say how did you get your wealth.

saturday 14/04/2012

I'm not new, i first joined what feels like a long time ago, never felt like talking til i got back into the game recently.

I like using Skeelz and Vortex.

not sure what else to say...i like burgers?

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

friday 13/04/2012

Both the MOB and HOA sound like great places for you, and are great guilds smiley

Iv applied i hop i get in looks fun

You can join us the link is http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1523350

good luck with your goals and happy gaming!

thursday 12/04/2012

Please close this thread smiley
thanks for your help mods

Hey if you want a guild to train you back then you are not worth it lol jk. these kinds of things don't just leave they stay with you for ever. maybe we can help you get that knowldge back. i hope you get a good place but not every wehere is right. oh and good pic is that ezio or altair and do you like the pic.

wednesday 11/04/2012

What Avoid-50-50 and Wicer said:

Please use this format and post again smiley

[LFG] + Title
Introduce yourself
Explain which kind of guild your looking for.

I remember recieving mail randomly in my inbox inviting me to this guild. I checked my recent battle history and you weren't there, so to this day I am forced to wonder how the hell you managed to find my profile. smiley

tuesday 10/04/2012

You need to get more renown lol
build up a small fan base before you make a guild lol your only level 13

General, you want guild members, because you have already created a guild.
Please follow this format smiley

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

monday 09/04/2012

Your guild is no more. I guess that means someone can close this topic?

A Guild for players who enjoy using decks consisting of the following: GHEIST, Nightmare, Piranas, and Freaks. We specialize in these decks and will be able to get newer members cards at cheaper prices (Excluding CRs).

We are currently trying to get our base 4 members to be allowed to stay in this game following the 4 day trial period.

Friendly people who are willing to help with deck formats, strategy, and fun.

We will be holding competitions in the near future.

No need to change your name.

No level requirement just be semi active and play for fun.

Will be competing to become a top guild.

Apply here
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1662772

About Me. Sadistic One

I used to be a casual player have been playing since 2008 since before there was even a level system. I played on and off throughout the years, and have seen many changes in the comunity. To me this is a strategy card game which is fun and challenging. Personally i am only level 25 due to my historically causal playing however i am skilled in Nightmare, Gheist (my first deck) and especially Piranas.

sunday 08/04/2012

Yes, and besides this, on a personal matter I found that a number of my cards were now valuable collector items, for instance Miss Twice (http://www.urban-rivals.com/characters/?id_perso=362&id_pj=#6010015-32).

Join a new and upcoming guild. We want a variety of players to join us. We are small but we are serious. We want you if you play in tourneys, ELO, deathmatch, etc. If you are looking to be a part of something that can you can help build then this is the guild for you. Come and be something that is larger than yourself!!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1658439

What is this are you people going to join a guild worth joining or not. do you people like joining guilds that discurage almost every thing except breathing. would you look at the facts this is a good guild you won't regret joining. p.s. i don't care if this has pelling errors or no all i want is to get my message out to the people.

Create a subject