wednesday 14/09/2011

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

monday 12/09/2011

We are still recruiting for those who are still looking for a guild, this may be the guild for you.

-TheCount

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1826543&subject_page=last#answers

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1734364&subject_page=0

Everyone one is welcome come join this guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smiley

JOIIIN

Guild is gone, we have merged with Outer Limit

sunday 11/09/2011

I don't think this is the right forum for this, but I didn't find any place better so I post it
here anyways.

Is there any way for me to link my current Urban Rival account to my Facebook account?
If I can, how do I do it?

Thanks in advance.

Mods can you close this thread please.

Thank you smiley

Good luck Frost smiley

Call it The Brotherhood of Hooded Brotherssmiley

saturday 10/09/2011

I thought 1988 was gone... But hey, Good luck Annika smiley

An all female guild...hmm. If I were to become a fan/like this guild, would that make me a lesbian?

friday 09/09/2011

Vortex in vegas are now happy to recruit almost anyone who is willing to join talk to me or magneto for info.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1928369&subject_page=0

thursday 08/09/2011

This should havethe tab [INTRO] Because you are introducing a new type of message board to the UR community. I'll leave this up to admins whether or not to close.

IM THE CO FOUNDER

Remove Admins. Thank you

Create a subject