tuesday 28/06/2011

Recruiting active elo/t1 players both on message boards & the game itself, need admin as well so if interested pm me or better yet apply

Most definitely a guild worth checking out, if your into discussion or just want to make some new friends then this could quite possibly be the guild for you.

monday 27/06/2011

Dont call me noob but this is so noobish written.. smiley

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Hey guys! This is my new guild and I am looking forward for new people smileysmileysmiley
This guild has not level restriction....should I repeat? NO LEVEL RESTRICTION ^__smiley__smiley__smiley__^
I personally love techno, especially dubstep obviously. BUT you dont have to be a fan yourself to join! smileysmileysmiley
And if you yourself are a fan, then I PRAISE YOU smileysmileysmiley
We can share techno/music taste, ew that sounds kinda weird smileysmileysmiley, and play UR at the same time!
I am also open to other music so ALL ARE WELCOMED!
All I ask of you is to be active and go on at least 5 times a week. Thats ALL I ask.
Remember, ANYONE CAN JOIN! So go out and tell your friends! smileysmileysmiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1391622

sunday 26/06/2011

You spelt your own guild name wrong smiley (title)

saturday 25/06/2011

How about joining the guild im in we are very active and always have lotss of funsmileysmiley

friday 24/06/2011

And forgot then gunslingers
please dont propose more as i have some others visits planed to other guilds and then i will go back to my old one

1 messages

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=918203

Join us just yesterday i won a Dagg for coming THIRD in a torney imagine the prizes for 1st place

thursday 23/06/2011

Hey everyone. I'm muse and i created a guild if it wasn't obvious and i want you personally to join. smileysmiley

The guild is pretty much for players who've been on awhile and no guilds are fun for them. Go to the page and read the bio. guild:1384311
Level 35+
that's all you have to be.
Join up.

P.S.our name and picture is pretty cool. don't you want that on your profile? smileysmiley

They are great players. Join up they have a very active message board.smileysmiley

wednesday 22/06/2011

I need more people we are up to 15 i want 20 plus smiley

We are a small guild trying to get bigger. Our leader baddeejay33 was a part of the guild O.L.B. and developed leadership skills in the year that he was there. Our goal at guild:1371849 is to develop young and veterans into well rounded players and develop friendship amongst its members. We are lacking the lvl 40 area for events but we do have connections to other guilds and leaders who we could participate with in guild events. The kind of several guild events between friends kinda thing. Since we are a young(and quite small) guild our rules and restrictions are few. We only expect that our members be active on threads and be friendly toward each other and the people they play. Noone likes a bad sport. Also a high fair play rating would be appreciated. We don't have any specializations but we plan on getting our fingers into the DTs and elo game as we(hopefully) collect more members. Plus it would be awesome if we could show that the decision to leave O.L.B. was not a bad decision but one to improve our gameplay and overall effectiveness in the UR community. Our link is here: guild:1371849
Please message baddeejay33 if you got questions. I am like the "do things on the fly" person while he is the one that sits in his golden throne of HC smiley

Angels of Pain

Founder : Grimro17
Admin : Emotional_
Admin : Assassin_45
Admin : PrimeAmbition

Honestly ill say that we are a fair team that have been up and running for a couple of months and we are doing well enough. We are very considerate to all players and we do our best to make it so each player has a playable deck.

1. Looking for experienced and semi-experienced players levels 15 +...
2. Must be active in many of the guild activities. ( events/ Message board/ lotteries ect. )...

You don't have to speak English but, honestly, that's the main language in the guild...

JOIN THE INTROVERTS IF YOU ARE A TOP ELO-PLAYER!

The introverts is a new guild for players who enjoy playing in ELO events and who play fairly

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1387824

I'm giving away cards daily.

If you like puzzles and riddles and can solve them, you can win cards.

Come join the fun. Newbies welcome!

Create a subject