sunday 12/06/2011

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Guild:1373471

Please refrain from putting up multiple recruitment threads for the same guild.

friday 10/06/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=5&id_subject=1823219&subject_page=0

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1840039&subject_page=0

thursday 09/06/2011

Open Recruitment
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1367597

You must be respectful of other players, We do not tolerate bullying, harassing, or vulgarity.
Our goal is to be a guild of friends and equals, offering advice to one another and to be available for your fellow guildsmen, to help them with advice, tips, deck critiques, etc. And most of all lets all have fun.

If interested, please apply.

wednesday 08/06/2011

Request sent! Looking for a casual guild. Usually play La Junta and Nightmare. Both decks need some work, but saving the Clintz to pump them up.

tuesday 07/06/2011

Join high definition
it rocks

and as long as your active no matter your level we WILL accept you :=)

Guild:1373278 looking for active members, level 20+
language- english.

Yepp needed a cool name and i thought of vampires. i dont like vampires so i named it vampire slayers

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1839568&subject_page=0

This guild is themed off of Invader Zim if you didn't realize I wanted to be called Irken Invaders but they wouldn't let me so I used Arc 1 because it sounds cool no other real purpose though

Lets face it, your guild sucks, or you dont have one. No one is on, even the founder.
Then check out guild:1371694

Level 15 plus will be accepted, higher will be very welcomed.

SO JOIN guild:1371694!

monday 06/06/2011

Blah blah still waiting for that challenge Hobbitzsmiley

Hello Urban Rivals community,

If there are any relatively new players that are level 10 and up, we would be glad to have you in our guild, Hell's Core. All we require is that you have a positive attitude and be ACTIVE in the daily tournaments and Elo. We look forward to having you along for the ride. Follow this link to join http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=0

Guild doesn't exist anymore.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1734364&subject_page=0

Create a subject