monday 21/03/2011

Wrong section dude

someone close pls

sunday 20/03/2011

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Include a guild link.

Please close this mods.

Join us now

*Freedom Fighters*

We are now looking for new Admins! Preferably to have some past experience, but it is not required!

Freedom Fighters is a growing guild of true professionals to once a month players, and the best news is that we are now recruiting. After a talk of the Admin’s we have decided that we will open the recruiting gates to players from all countries. Dont miss out on our;

Card Give Aways!
Playing in our Private Gaming Room!
Chatting to other players in the online chat facilities!
Playing for prizes!
Getting tips on how to improve!
And answers to all your questions!

Dont miss out on this great opportunity to join the *Freedom Fighters*

Link: *Freedom Fighters*

Come join us we have the technology to help you have fun.
guild:1250286

Hello Guys
Are u guys looking for active Guild?
Are u guys active?

If u do pls come join us at http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1290928 to apply
Lvl 5 above for now we hope see u applying thxsmiley

Hey! my guild is ranked #38 in the U.S. out of 4886 guilds and it's only three days old with 8 members any takers could really use the companysmiley

Yeah, that sounds like a personal ad. Hi everyone. I'm Justin. I've been playing for about 3 years, I've won 2 dts, gotten over 10 in survivor in both T1 and T2, and have a record ELO of 1442ish.

I'm looking for a guild that doesn't care how much I play, and doesn't have a bunch of kids running around. I want to talk sports, beer, and of course UR. I'm looking to get better as a player, but meet of bunch of cool people in the process. As I'm 27 and married, I don't want those cool people to be 12 years old. It's just weird.

If you see that I am in a guild please don't hesitate to PM me as I may not be happy.

Please pray for those affect by the earthquake.

saturday 19/03/2011

Look at my guild it kinda on what u want guild:1171505

Please use the correct forum smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=4

This is a new guild for all players eligible of joining a guild. I want to achieve a active and friendly guild.
All I ask is that you can speak english. So what are you waiting for sign up now, ill be waiting.
Guild Link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1291757

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1734364&subject_page=0

Join guild:1280989,all we need for you is to be active,I see a lot of potential in you,Dead.

friday 18/03/2011

Im tired of these guilds saying that they are active im currently looking for players who fit these requirements:

Active once a day
want to start playing elo
need help / want to help others
who want to have an active chat

if this is you send me message if i get enough interest i will start a guild of even comment on this and i will get in touch with you i want to make this a very active guild open to anyone!

Visit http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1290928 if you wan JOIN PLAN!!!smileysmileysmiley

Create a subject