saturday 26/02/2011

Oh man.... smiley smileysmiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1748456&subject_page=0

friday 25/02/2011

And up for my thread. Currently 3 members, help us grow!

thursday 24/02/2011

I am a former Open Casket member. I am looking for a guild with a strong elo deck advice to help me pick my deck each week. I have seriously cut back the time I play this game, so the guild can't have a weekly activity requirement. Before I left, I hit just about 1300 every week. I currently have 66% of the cards, including most Nightmare, Pirana, Jungo, and Bangers.

SEND ME AN EMAIL! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST AS I WILL NOT BE CHECKING IT!

Thank you.

Majestic is a South Korean guild, but everyone from around the world are welcome to join us. The members in Majestic are specialize playing in ELO-Mode.

► Minimum requirements to join our guild: One★Star | Level 10 | Battle Pts: 10.000.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1101118

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=3&id_subject=1740817&subject_page=0

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1746604&subject_page=0

Visting is something u can do too

Awwe, thanks so much!!! I would love the help!

wednesday 23/02/2011

At Level 15 you can join the unbeatable legion of justice! its real fun!

The American Empire could relly use someone like u please consider joining us

We are open to all members lvl 20+ we are more active now then in the past we will accept lower lvls but only if u r really active if u have any questions simply pm me

You can close this mods he found a guild

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1743199&subject_page=0

tuesday 22/02/2011

Join the Unbeatable Legion of Justice!

We make it a personal experience!

pm our admins for help cards!
and everything!

why to join.
if your

a hero need help! just click below!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1264670

requirements:
level 15 up

active

hero (super power optional)

fun!

Pm XThe BatmanX for more details!

i will keep on training til ima high enough level!

thanks!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1734364&subject_page=0

Wrong section... well there isn't really a section but if you just spent a lot of money on the game and have no skill then no but if you do have skill then yes...

However you 15% expired battles isn't something to be very happy about o.O

Create a subject