saturday 05/02/2011

We are looking for old and new players alike!

Tired of people trying to join their guild just to be a stepping stone up the food chain? Just want to play the game, make friends, and not have to do anything else that you don't want to do? Then guild:1212413 is the guild for you!

We have admin slots open for those looking for a position of power or just player slots for those who just want to play the game. Join now! Join fast! Soon our doors will be closed!

Be a part of the guild:1212413!

Don't tell them they'll have a chance to meet you donga, we want to get people not push them away smiley
In all seriousness though, if your aussie and level 18 or over, join up you'd be crazy not too. We're like a giant family and we're all really active.
smiley

Come on anyone please,
i have only one day to make it active.
I need only 3 members. everyone can be admin and if you are Level +40 up, you will be the founder smiley I promise !
Free clintz, deck help, fun , trainig etc will be givel . also lottery and cometitions. !
Are you interesetd now ?

Go to - http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1243069
Sexy Pussycat acedamy

friday 04/02/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1243069
guild:1243069

thursday 03/02/2011

I think that it's a good guild people come on help the guy out

wednesday 02/02/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1235136

Crusaders of Death is a casual guild aimed at increasing the level of its members and helping each other create strong tournament and ELO decks. If your interested in helping the guild grow and want to be part of the idea generation and events organising to get the guild up and growing, messages or requests to shitta20.

Thanks

Guild:1242983

Sofnok, the happy and peaceful town near Stockholm, radiates... Music smiley

So, welcome to all english and french people in this guild, we would be proud to get the best ELO players IN THE WORLD.
Requirements:
-A 1300 ELO record
-lvl 35 min.
-Be active on the forums

Come... Plz? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

tuesday 01/02/2011

Great name smiley love eevee.

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

monday 31/01/2011

My Guild Is Recruiting And Anyone Can Join

Keep joining Bliss. I would enjoy having more people involved in our Post-a-thon.

sunday 30/01/2011

Seriously, why have you not closed/deleted this yet? smiley

Come on people this guild can take off once people start applying

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Create a subject