saturday 18/12/2010

Players level 25+ if you are look for a guild that you will have pride to that you are in that Guild, enjoy us. Here we'll share strategys and information of Urban Rivals!
- The important is fight! smiley

friday 17/12/2010

It's merry smiley

This is the guild!
guild:1194800

thursday 16/12/2010

Hey guy I was thinkin about clashing 2 guild together to make a great guild. Founders I'm asking you if you would consider clashing with me and another guild to make a fun,Strong guild. Pm me for a faster responce smiley thanks!!!

Thats messed up 2 try n recruit ppl of some1 one elses recr thread (lol the sound effects r good)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

wednesday 15/12/2010

Thanks mahdin.

lies zack, complete lies, except the last line.

Close this , found guild.

Come on guys!!! looking for members, we are starting to get our numbers up!!!!smileysmileysmileysmiley

tuesday 14/12/2010

Close please, he's found a guild smiley

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Close please already found a guild

monday 13/12/2010

P.S ,
All players of different levels are allowedsmiley

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=4&id_subject=1656256&subject_page=0

Create a subject