monday 25/10/2010

Close plz

already found a guild

sunday 24/10/2010

logo UR 0 messages

Sup homes how do u play this game?

Oops. Thx for clarifying that for me. I didnt really understand how to make a hyperlink even after Euzebe made a post telling everyone how. I'm gonna make this whole thing over but with correct links next time! XD

Good luck, I like the namesmiley

Hey new player on here but got the basics down. As for dark towers, only know of one lol. Fairly active player and I'm up in Canada so english isnt an issue. Although my grammar and spelling may be a bit off. Gotta teach my fingers and brain to work in sync. Anyways would love to hear from you guys!

Guild:1133172

saturday 23/10/2010

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

friday 22/10/2010

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

All levels and players welcome the only requirements are that you need to speak English, and be active.
friendly and play fairly.
You have to be courteous and friendly and have funsmiley

I've met some great people from other guilds here too, so it never hurts to be friendly smiley

We will take anyonesmiley doesn't matter if you're new or not just applysmiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Guild:1133095

You should join us, its your decision so I wont force you

Hello,

We need new members for this guild. As long as you enjoy playing the game, you are invited. We hope to make a place where members can share decks and strategies. If you are interested, please use the following link to request membership:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild=0

Thank you!!

Timoney

thursday 21/10/2010

Hmmm? ): I was supposed to link my guild wasn't I? My apologies..

Hehe bored, couldn't think of a name for the guild, was playing Robot Unicorn Attack... and Robot Unicorns was born.

Why you say only one rule...then spit out like 3...gotta be canadian...prefer they smoke pot...then speak english...over here in Purgatory...there are no rules.....just have fun and enjoy yourself...

Create a subject