friday 08/10/2010

You guild is guild:1105931 not Hell's Core. Please make a new recruitment thread smiley

thursday 07/10/2010

U had a good run at tryin to make your own guild, guess it didnt work. best of luck to u smiley

Come join the Underworld Demon Elite!! Its a new Guild so that means I need new members!!!! Any level can join and with your help we can make this Guild one of the strongest there is. I want this guild to be known for its fairness and its strength. I want people to recognize the Guild as one of the best. But this is only possible if you JOIN ASAP!!! Join the Guild and show that you have the Burning Will!!

guild:1115298

Mods u should close this, he's in a guild. be EZ smiley

wednesday 06/10/2010

tuesday 05/10/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1114427

Do you want to join a guild so people stop pestering you? Do you want to maintain an ambivalent state? Would you rather just have a guild that you can be impartial with and not have people you don't know bemoan their troubles to you? Look no further! Don't worry, I promise you don't have to care.

Join now if you are in the mood, I guess.

I can help get rid of the worlds demons!!!!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1114362
we would be very happy to you with us!!!!

We are here to rid the world of all of her demons!!!!
discounts on all of the double characters i get!!!!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1114362

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1113629

I am looking to build an elite group of executioners. People with not only skill, but the will to carry out that last fatal blow.

I just want people to have fun in this guild but at the same time be excellent gamers. If you feel you can fit this role please join. Please be active. And go forth and execute to the best of your abilities

monday 04/10/2010

I don`t think that guild is real
so join Madison`s Chamber

Join Venal Existence, we are a guild if like or want to learn how to bluff.

We are accepting anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunday 03/10/2010

So we still are here of course smiley in search of some members who can put the Elo to a higher level in here smiley

we offer the same as before riches beyond your wildest dreams , if you are willing to follow the Pfull program we offer

or our investment tips of course smiley

get in while you can smiley

You should join my guild!!!!
Project:Impossible!!!!!

Um no. Filipinos speak english and tagalog not spanish...stereotypist. o_O

Power bros.
Bros as in brothers, haha~

Currently only 2 people are in, the Elric bros.smiley
Haha, it's me and my bro.smiley

Just for fun~

Guild:1047828 smiley

Recruitment is over, we've had 44 successful new applicants smiley

Please close

saturday 02/10/2010

Please close this recruitment thread as it is outdated. And also, please approve our new Rec thread. Thankssmileysmiley

Create a subject