saturday 02/10/2010

You tend not to get as great members if they join just at the promise of power.The first five members usually end up admin anyway

I'd seggest intergalacticplanetary guild even though we are awesome we want to be big

@x Lime x,you do know that he has a guild already?Oh and if you did any you were trying to recruit him to your guild,frut Blast,I am not sure that a level 80 would like to go to a guild with 5 low level members and the leader is a level 10.No offence though,good luck to your guild...

friday 01/10/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1591484&subject_page=0

Join his guild Angel is a cool kat and he'll look after and help the ppl in his guild so give guild:1108847 a try

thursday 30/09/2010

Your doing it wrong mingau. You need to do the all-powerful
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
(link)

DON'F FORGET IT!
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

The only way I've seen it done.

wednesday 29/09/2010

What are your rules?

I play via iPhone and I'm wondering if the mobile limitations would prevent me from being a rule following member.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1593010&subject_page=0

Please use this forum
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=4

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

I would love to be apart of a guild

monday 27/09/2010

Close this please

sunday 26/09/2010

This subject can be closed

Legends of the Dark is opening its gates to new members. Become a legend make your name well known in battles of iconic status. We never pull out of battles. Victory, defeat or draw we finish our battles till the end. No member is left behind. Now is the time to be part of LEGENDS OF THE DARK. If your looking to join a guild or wanting to get out of a old guild this is your chance. Be cloaked in Darkness rip through the shadows and emerge victorious.We have honor and respect for all players. http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1102730

Active user. Working with Montana's as my main deck. Active 12 + hours a day. Leveled up twice today. Ranked 314th/2605 in the latest tournament.

Looking for any guild that will take me. Very dedicated to game. Currently requesting recruitment to the retribution academy but willing to join another.

Please respond here or send a message to my account.

Thank you!

Like I said Zack He's already in a guild(can the admins close this thread to reinforce this point)

saturday 25/09/2010

X
onlineStatus(FL)Aar
Imperator Level 72
FASTLEGENDS

Guild:1068993 we don't care about how offen you play , after all this is a game not a job.

Create a subject