wednesday 16/06/2010

After participating in the fanscript event and finding out that i over exceeded the characters limit, I decided to shorten my Vholt story. The story above this post will be within the intended 6000 maximum character limit. I will also be telling the story that i thought up during the competition but didnt able to post as an entry due to limitations such as, Hugo, Vansaar, Ashigaru, Morphun. All these stories will then be in a crossover event or two in the future if i ever get to it.

Purpose of me doing this is for fun and even if there is no readers for my story I will still continue posting. It's like a big project for me. The development of story will be on adhoc basis. I try my best to post development of the story every day but no promises are kept here.

Part 1 of Vholt is completing soon. by tomorrow hopefully. smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

Things are about to change very soon. Jump on this bandwagon ASAP!

We want to become one of the famous guilds at Clint City.
The main guild : Den of Urban Masters ,as it displayed,the minimal requirments are LVL 20,and please no red faces.
The Academy: guild:908354 ,if you are already member and reach LVL 20 You can join to the Main guild.
...and, please BE active...
fight well!smiley

Faster enter my guild today ! Malaysian players are needed smiley

tuesday 15/06/2010

Hey could some people join my guild? My guild has special weeks with a certain amount of pillz being used on a card and other weeks there isn't! smiley

Please join because i don't want my guild to be deleted and neither does the other person in my guild. smiley

If you join you won't regret it! smiley

We are up to 12 members and counting, not bad for two days..smiley

For anybody new go ahead and apply and me or darkalliances will approve you.

Guild:991053

Good luck!

monday 14/06/2010

Wow, that's a lot of messages!
People say I change my picture too much - is that true?smiley

Hello, I speak on behalf of guild: Chaotic moon.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=994710

I welcome you to the game and invite you to become a master of chaos with our guild.
Play Well, And know all things gravitate towards chaos.
-Gribenow 4 on behalf of chaotic moon

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=589854&subject_page=0

No info? no link? your not a member?

WσɾldWιdє † 35+
• A Nєw Bɾєєd σf Sєcɾєτ Agєητ.
• Hσησɾ, wσɾd, fuη αηd τєαм spιɾιτ.
• Oηє fσɾ αll αηd αll fσɾ σηє.
• Aɾє τhє bαsιs σf σuɾ ɾulєs αηd wαy σf bєiηg ιη UɾbαηRιvαls
guild:995196

Hey you should wait until your guild gets approved first to make a thing on it in the Message Board.

sunday 13/06/2010

Lol understandable it could happen too anyone we would still love to have you as a member (:

There is an intro thread.
But, anyways, Hi! I'm mj, the insane clown poet who haunts your dreams.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=660559&subject_page=0

Create a subject