tuesday 04/05/2010

Hey peoples. Join us here at TCG. We're a pretty darn amazing group of people. smiley

monday 03/05/2010

Yes.

___

You should *really* read the rules/FAQ.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/kb.php

- Section 4

We are looking for famous criminals such as two faces, poison ivy and many others who ever been kept here, in guild:953630 and hold a grudge against batman or any1 who got them in from Gotham City

want to be one of them? u r in the right place, looking for sum1 lvl 40+ for events organisation(gets admin post too)

we accept ppl of any lvl

We are really active on the mesage baord

I am thinking you would have to contact Support.

Try here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

Are you looking for Fun guild ? Join us now Game Heroes
Requirements:
-Active in Guild message board and guild chat
-Loyal
-Friendly
-Helpful
-Lvl 30
-Active in TD and ELO

If you have this come and join now smiley you are welcome in this guild.

Thanks Moderator smiley

sunday 02/05/2010

I've been playing less than a month now and this game has been great filler fr my down time. I can play for 5 minutes or an hour. Now, however, I'd like to get more involved and really hone my strategy and deck building skills. I believe the right guild could help me do just that.

I'm looking for an English-speaking guild (American is preferable, one with helpful members, players over 16, jocular, and not too many members. I'd like to get to know all of the members, so between 15 and 25 would be nice. It's not a deal breaker though.

About me: I'm a 22-year-old student from Columbus, Ohio. I'm a huge sports fan, very social, I'm always listening to music, and I'm ready to meet new people. Please send me a message and hopefully we can be assets to one another.

-Hive

I also forgot to add that today at GMT time 00:00 we will end 20+ recruiting and it will return back to 30+
Have a great day smiley and join now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please follow the rules for recruitment and make a new thread smiley

Please use the forum Strategy and Tactics for help with strategy.
[LFG] on this forum if you are looking to join a guild smiley

Hey my guild is all about fun. we love to talk about new strategies and decks. we have some pretty good members (though we are not as high lvl as you, im not sure how much that matters but i thought you should know) and we would love to have you join.smiley

Hey my guild is perfect for you, we are casual and we love talking about strategies. We too are adults (well college anyway). let me know what you think we would be happy to have you join.

saturday 01/05/2010

As we have our tenth member, I'm bumping this. Check us out! We are starting to get the ball rolling. Should be a lot of fun coming up.

Wrong Forum, please post it under Strategy and Tactics smiley

Create a subject