sunday 11/04/2010

Im lvl 11, but i assure you i have skill, can i join?
willing to battle for my acceptance

Thunder and lightning strikes the dark and dreary night. A mysterious person rises from the wet corners of the Clintz City. The people of Clintz City knew there would be chaos, disorder, and death just by feeling the presence.

Join or Suffer

-Contests, giveaways, and events happening every month.
-Rise to the top with our game tactics provided.
-Big, friendly community

Restrictions:
Level 20 and up
Must be active - you will have one week to show

Join us right now!

-Arethea
guild:926155
------------------
We're currently at the state of recruiting til we have 10 people. We have 5 currently so if you dont mind, the big events contests and giveaway wont happen til then but our game tactics would be ready for anybody at any time

saturday 10/04/2010

Im looking to join an active guild that can help me with elo.
Im active in the forums.
Im freindly to anyone who doesnt insult me.

If any recruiters have questions dont hesitate to ask them.

Every week there are so many in-clan events and contests going on. Then there are the raffles. Sometimes, I can't keep up. For anyone who's interested, I'll tell ya, this one's a really active guild. You won't regret joining The MoB.

Best. Guild. Ever.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=930086

join join !smiley

Welcome. Guess I'm a bit late...
I'm reading you post and I say to myself wow this is so much like me but you mentioned horror movies... Yeah those scare me smiley

Just please, dont bother me again, Just PLEASE.

friday 09/04/2010

Already posted...remove both?

50 bucks says it won't...you're already gonna probably get banned from the message boards by spamming it

Hello everyone, im currently looking for a guild.
Im lv 30, pretty much on a daily basis

UPDATE!!: C'MON GUYS WE NEED ONE MORE PLAYER AND WE WILL BE UP AND RUNNING CONSTANTLY! REMEMBER IF YOU JOIN NOW YOU'LL GET FULL ADMIN FEATURES!!!smileysmileysmiley

Are you looking for the perfect guild? come join dark truth today! unfortunately we only have 3 days and in those 3 days we need to recruit 4 more members so please join today! if you join in the next 3 days you will be automatically accepted and you will be permanently admin!! here is the link to the guild: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=927213

Positives: We will host fun events atleast once every 3 -6 weeks such as tournaments, admin vs members, and mabye even you lot can have a few battles with me smiley. You will be automaticly accepted no matter what and if you good i'll probably let you be admin and you can run the guild for some time smiley we respect every single player in our guild so if you need ANYTHING feel free to ask me or the admins (if your an admin feel free to ask me anytime =)

Negative: If we don't recruit 4 more members within the next 3 days we will get closed down for good!!! So please, PLEASE join us today and become an admin of the perfect guild!!!

that is all i have to say and please please join dark truth today! my many thanks,

Dark truth[found of Dark Truth guild]

P.S. thanks to all those who have already joined and i hope you'll enjoy full admin features once we're up and running!

Come on guys we need 1 more person and we'll be up and running!!!!
remember you'll have admin features if you join NOW!!!

Come 4 the guild that loves [SOUL EATER] like you smiley
for any lvl smiley
Shibusen University

Join Lazy-.-^Dreamer
Lazy-.-^Dreamer
no restrictions, we're just a bunch of players who wants to have fun
you'll find a lotta dreamers just like you
join today~
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=904817

thursday 08/04/2010

Guild:927216 are Accepting All Levels for this time and this time ONLY!
We are a helping guild that will teach you new strategies, tactics and tips.
We are players that all kinds of Tournaments.
There are Guild Lotteries to help you win more Clintz&Cards
This is the best Guild for Newcomers and Veterans.
If you want a fun, but yet an Iron Clad Guild... This is your Chance.

Rules:
-We are an English speaking guild (Can use Translators)
-You must be lvl 20 and above to Apply
-You must be Active.
guild:927216
"Resistance is futile"

I would like to join TCA university, but I am only level 17... I have 1100 in ELO right now and am fairly active... I guess I will try again in a week or so.

wednesday 07/04/2010

WE NEED YOU!
Active on the board
events sooner or later
and more!!!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=919910

tuesday 06/04/2010

Cmon we're still recruiting

Please close this thread since the initial Revan's Nest no longer exists.

12 messages

Guild:923868 . It's a new guild

Create a subject