We've got 18 members and are getting more so join

Failed close please

Mods u can close this

monday 11/01/2010

2 messages

smiley yo sup
hope you choose a guild that right for you

sunday 10/01/2010

This is a brilliant guild, I joined a couple of weeks ago and havent looked back since.smiley

The missing link is guild:814622

Try us out for a few days.we only formed last night.
see what you think

Close please

Thread author don't have a guild yet.

-Closed-

Guild:813455

Good luck. smiley

saturday 09/01/2010

Join Vendeta! awesome founder and admins...GO MATTYOPRO! We are also very friendly not to mention the AWESOME giveaways...Check us out! http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=728349

Prizes will include Cr characters!

I heart blackout

Lookin for active fun loven new players that would like a little bit of help gettin there U.R.
life kicked off.
I'm a Proud member of Organized Konfusion Academy where in time you will become a great player
and if you so choose move on to our mother guild Organized Konfusion
we are a LV 20 or Below guild and thats the only reqirement
So come have a thrill in finding out what real Konfusion issmiley

friday 08/01/2010

We're not a guild from the USA, but most of our members are british or american.
Take a look and apply if you're interested.

The Cunning Gambit

thursday 07/01/2010

Add me plz

duda53

Hey guys, I am a new player, been playing about 3 or 4 days now. I am looking for a guild who trades strategies, has fun, runs events, and borrows cards from a card pool. I am new but I think I have a lot of potential. I consistently place very well in DT and I am only runninhttp://www.urban-rivals.com/player/?id_player=6994980g my starter deck with a couple of decent cards I bought from the market. I am an active player and will always be up to date with guild discussion. I have very slim amounts of cards, but am completely willing to let my guildies borrow them while I'm not playing with them.
I am simply an active, interested, and new player looking for a home with an interesting community. Feel free to reply here or message me (messaging preferred). Thanks all.
Good luck and have fun

wednesday 06/01/2010

Russian players accept? smiley could help with the ideas for Victorine guildsmiley If even russian players not hire, it wanted you good luck in the prosperitysmiley

Create a subject