monday 04/01/2010

Someone close this plz

New Engish-speaking guild looking to recruit more members. After my old guild disapaeared I decided to set one up myself.

Currently I'm not imposing any level restrictions until we have some more members.

Aside from offering eachother advice and support and guild discounts, I will be running competitions and giveaways!

guild:807065

Hope to see some of you there!

Welcome to UR man!

JOIN HIPPYWEASEL! There i have officially given my two cents!

ACCEPTING FROM LVL 15 FOR A SHORT TIME ONLLY!!!!!!!!!!! smileysmileysmiley

BE APART OF SOMETHING GREAT GUYS!! smileysmileysmileysmiley

Hello. I'm looking for a mature guild to join-up with. When I say mature, I don't mean boring. I just mean a tolerant, easy-going guild that just plays the game because it's a fun thing to do that doesn't have a ridiculous name like "PsykobloodBLASTERz" or something.

Thanks!

sunday 03/01/2010

Hey, im steel chrom, im level 40, extremly active, Im looking for a guild which is level 40+ and talks alot.

one of my presets: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=467888&list

1 messages

Cowboys from hell, if u join us, we'll make u an admin

saturday 02/01/2010

Hey guys, the Cool Kids Klub is looking for new members! Our only requirement is that you're level 9 and an active player.

Things you'll find with us:
-Super cool kids!
-Chillaxin environment!
-Other important stuff you look for in a guild!

So if you're looking for a super awesome guild to join, you should totally join up with us smiley
Send me a message if you have an questions!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=797804

Come join we have cookies smileysmiley

Hey, all. My name's KingdomXathers, though normally I go by KingdomHeartsKeeper... but that's for another time =3

Anyways, I started playing yesterday and am already a Level 9 Senior. I'm a young artist who focuses on anime style and furry art (but no y*ff, lol).

I hope to eventually get at least two Jungo Cards, one hopefully being Askai or Greow just 'cause I think they're awesome as hell. =3 But as of now I started off with the Action Deck.

Well, I hope everything go as planned. =3 Nice to meet you all.

friday 01/01/2010

Cmon ppl we are growing
we now have welcomed the mighty GRF-ACE-EVO to our ranks

Don't worry they get better the monkey stops throwin poo after a while

thursday 31/12/2009

Okay so again I am looking for a guild, hopefully one that will fit my requirements. I am on every day, and if I'm not I let people know, and I play ELO and get 1200+ every week, though I jujst discovered a deck that has me at 1365 right now, so any guilds that would consider me post here or pm me.

Create a subject