tuesday 01/12/2009

Can I join you guild~~ Im just a noob smiley

monday 30/11/2009

Event #1 ending, join now for the second event!

Only excepting 2 more player under lvl 15, now's ur chance

Here is a link:http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=768454

HURRY ONE MORE ADMIN SPOT

sunday 29/11/2009

Hi all

i've been playing UR for a couple of days now and love it. Currently im level 10 and have maxed out all my starting cards. Now im looking for a Guild to help me build a strong deck and get some more strategy down. At the moment im only every day so activeness isn't a problem. Currently im playing Gheist and Montano if that is any preference but current any dedicated to these clans and can switch.

I should mention im an Aussie and on in that time zone if anyone has a preference to this.

Thanks Twenty

Anyone?
here's a link : guild:766953

saturday 28/11/2009

Please close

Done, yo. The only time me and my peeps wanna be offendin' is during a battle when we lay a phat smackdown on your weak little dex...

Can you get Krazy?? If you can,come join us and get Krazy!!
Players that join must play at least a bit each week (we all have lives outside of UR).
Come join me DemonBladeR and the rest of the guild and get Krazy.
P.S - You must speak English.
guild:676737

NK notoriouskriminals is recruiting plz apply

friday 27/11/2009

Top 44National smiley

thursday 26/11/2009

The guild im in now isnt active at all and im looking for a guild with people i can talk to and play with
im lvl 14 and have a pirana deck and i think im pretty good ive beaten up to lvl 50s b4

wednesday 25/11/2009

Hello Everyone

The Guild Dark Tribe is looking for new fresh and shiny players from all over the world , that are trying to find theyre way around and have some fun.
If you like to play Urban Rivals than u in the right place

Everybody is Welcome
in
Dark Tribe

Check guild page and message admin or founder,

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=763441

I have closed the recruitment for my guild for various reasons.

Therefore, I wish this thread to appear in the closed position.

Thank You.

Every person who creates and runs a guild is free to run it the way they choose. So yes, I'd say it looks that way Dreamed.

G'luck on rebuilding your guild Del-Boy.

Create a subject