saturday 14/11/2009

Currently the 2nd best ranked guild in the UK, guild:708515 is looking for guilds to create alliances with. PM me or Dave1st if interested.

I would like to join because i want to be in a clan and be a succes in this game so i hope i can be in clan.

friday 13/11/2009

Definitely, i agree with X, I'm sure it will be a great guild!

thursday 12/11/2009

Accpeting all people level 9+ we are friendly smiley and are looking for some competive members that will be sure to represent us well! so if your intrested join Black Hellbound Demons TODAY!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=742429

Guild:749213 Although we are a new guild, I am a decent level, and can explain what you need to know about the game smiley There will be more experienced players probably coming, and we have a very active message board smiley

wednesday 11/11/2009

Sorry...Meant to put The Cunning Gambit
smiley

monday 09/11/2009

Please close this thread.
I will be making a new and updated thread soon.
Thank you.

Hmm i'll accept you, but try lowering you're expired battles smiley

and well i don't recommend fighting me smiley i can get pretty annoying at times
but yeah just lower you're lower expired battles then try out for the guild

sunday 08/11/2009

Brand new guild looking for members - we've only got 2 so far. we need 2 more not to get shut down. please help us out. smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=745134

Guild:728349 Here is the link

Thanks for the invite. I applied smiley

I wonder if there is any T2 exclusive guild that would like to accept me as a member.I started only 2 days ago yet I have managed to make a rather decent Nightmare Deck.Thanks in advance for your reply.

Come join my guild i use jungo to
and we will help you with whatever you need

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=743907

Requirements:

Any Level
Active
Not a ding dong
Here to have fun
...Basically "Anyone" can join

Yes. excuse me. WaRz0n3... my bad smiley wen u type it in, it automatically brings up all possiblities

saturday 07/11/2009

Create a subject