sunday 01/11/2009

Guild:733034 smiley

I avent joined Organized konfusion since Upper class hasn't Pm me back.

but this isnt permenante. so keep an eye out for me.smiley

saturday 31/10/2009

Good evening to all my friends,

guild:216265 recruits of new members, we look for level 60 to go up in the classification world guilds.

Come numerous.

SM-Assassin

What if my blood is green what then? sorry for stupid post but you get a bumb

Hi guys im VVicked1 xD im new and i could use some help from peoples, like a guide, tips, etc etc. btw im looking for a clan im a fast learner xD

We are http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=730907 The Guild For The New World. This is what we're all about.
Aren't u sick of the evil in Clint city? Well it's time We do smething about it. Day by day The Guild For The New World will be removing as much evil as possible. We look up to "KIRA" because he removed as much evil from the world as possible for all the time that his life allowed him. That is the reason this guild must remain active so that we can accomplish a fraction of what he did. Starting... with clint city. Join us to cure Clint city... once... and for all!

RIVAL GUILDS: League Of Incredible Evil

we will recruit anyone for now, but as we progress, i will kno who we don't need... and who we ned most.

friday 30/10/2009

We have a lot of fun in this guild.smiley

Join really fun guild

thursday 29/10/2009

We have now recieved a new member so others please come on over a join a growing group.

4 messages

The American People

Come join us!smiley We are a nice welcoming guild. We would be flattered to have you! We are very active and helpful. Come on and join The American People

1 messages

Guild:728349

come and join us, we do ELO giveaways, so we will always help out in ELO, and all of us can get to a decent ELO value on any given week

Hey guys, I'm Cameron smiley. not been online for 4/5 months lol...
Yeah smiley

Hello haha.

I'm looking for a good active guild, active forums. A few comps maybe smiley

PM me,

cheers.
Cam

Any chance i can be one of the -25 recruits?
i've only been playing about a month but i already have a week of 1200+ elo. i believe i ended up 1210 or so after peaking at 1243... somewhere in that range.

i'm definately active and would love to be in a guild that's actually engaging and "goal oriented."

Come join guild:727251
we will help you and be friends with you

Mods please close & or delete this subject

wednesday 28/10/2009

Right on!
The first thing I'd suggest is to splurge 3 bucks to buy credits, so you can trade freely on the game. Also, be sure to buy Danger packs, 'cause that's where the Piranas are at.
Since yer lvl 16 and probly don't have a lot of clintz, I'm going to tell you the best inexpensive Pirana cards, IMO. Please note that I will mark my favorites with a smiley.
Cyan
Spycee
Kristin smiley
Andsom
Sting
Tula smiley
Deadeye
Tyd smiley

From there on out, they get more expensive. When you get the dough, you're gonna want
Smokey and Hawkins (though Scubb can be fun to play with).
and either Bloodh OR Dahlia (you don't necessarily need both. Depends on your playing style. Dahlia's pwr is awesome, but Bloodh's dmg is intimidating).
In my experience, Piranas don't usually make a good mono clan. In other words, they work better in a half deck (half Piranas, half another clan). They pair well with Skeelz and atk manipulation clans, IMO.

Hope it helps!
Good luck and have FUN!!!smiley

Currently Not Accepting Members but if you wanna Join Ask! and Make sure you be level 25+ and Be Super Nice at all times
BTW you can Joke around with anyone in the guild but Get to know them first!`~

Hi, we're a new guild currently recruiting members of any level, so if you're looking for a guild to join feel free to check us out!

Here's the link to our guild:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=729516

Create a subject