monday 17/08/2009

Join!

Aim for success! Join Knock Out.
Knock Out gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Everyone grows tired, weary, they stumble and fall; but those who join Knock Out will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Knock Out

Close it please

Yo im cc-shak-evo and i'm looking for a active guild with 20 members+. don't judge me by my lv and i'll pm you if your guild is worthy for me lolsmiley

PEACE

sunday 16/08/2009

Please close

Chaos Inc. has opened it's doors and is now taking applications
we guarantee a safe and friendly atmosphere to work in along with fringe benefits
Hiring level 28 and above

Thanks Caulighter but can you close or destroy this thread as there's been a bit of a mix up, we've already got a recruitment thread.

-123xstream-

Thanx caulifighter

Close pls

Join my guild here the link
http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/?id_player=4739241

WOOOOOW! That is soooo original! This is unpresidented! You sir, are a maverick. You do you and dont let anyone stop you and your orginality..

Fine look like no one likes banger close please mod

saturday 15/08/2009

Join guild:654798
Were a up and coming guild, who has already made a big splash we have some events coming up soon
we just started this week and we haver over 25 members and were also a top 25 guild in US
join today guild:654798

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=655593

Kates killers wants fun active players level 15 or above
we have weekly tournaments and the winner gets a random card from me.

we have many forum topics to talk about
a selling center a trading center and a buying center for guild memebers only

Join today and become a killer

What are you talking about "rumors"? Who would talk bad about you? You're like Oprah, nobody can say anything bad about her.
Well you're not like Oprah, you're a dude, but you get the point.
Anyways, couldn't we just make a thread called "Hyperlinks" N sticky it somewhere?
Dur!

Hey all,

I've been playing UR for about two days now and am ready to join a guild. I'm an avid online poker player (part of the reason I'm really liking UR), and even though I've only been playing the game for a couple of days now, I've already gotten a good enough grasp on strategy to place around 125th in a tourney with a mono-Sentinels deck.

Part of the advice I need is on cutting my Sentinels deck in half and complimenting it with another clan that will let me do more damage in ELO. I already have a bunch of pretty nice cards in my collection - some of which I may keep, some of which I may sell or trade away. Happy to go into more detail with a guild that is active, mature, and friendly.

Looking forward to meeting you,

cefias

Naruto
One Piece

smiley im pretty good so dont just judge me because of my level pm me if you will let me join i use la juntas

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=657634

Join New Generation Crew (ngc)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=486037
Forums are active
Many friends you can make here

Create a subject