monday 08/06/2009

Join we're holding a raffle with the prizes a mystery but with the hint of them being great .Join Now or u lost ur chance

Plz join any level any name any one all you have to do is be british (no racist remarks intended)

We are looking for good and active players for our guild. We help each other by trading, selling and giving people cards and tips on the game. I you want to join our guild please apply now at http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=348376. We await your arrival.

Lots of events within the guild,some lotteries,tournements and card giveaways.Message board has posts about deck help,questions and random stuff.

My guild is mainly about haveing fun, playing duels, talking and mainly getting better at urban rivals. I welcome members with full attention. I play daily and if anyone who joins needs help, me and my members will gladly help. Join today i'm sure you'll have a blast. smiley

Guild URL: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=582529

sunday 07/06/2009

Close this, He founded his own guild smiley

Guild:582412 is the best guild and we are urban fighters.. We are friendly and a fresh new guild annd looking for peopel that are 27+ and active and what not smiley smiley We are cool... and of to a fresh new start Join!!!
guild:582412guild:582412guild:582412guild:582412guild:582412guild:582412guild:582412guild:582412 smiley

I do not wish to join your academy nor do i wish to wait untill i level up to 30.

Fun. Active. Events. Good Message Board.

.... Shak_Night, please do not comment on this also

Guild:579710 come all the anarchy where there exists but one rule : Let all Hell Loose and Have Fun Doing itsmiley
seriously hot new guild looking for dedicated members. not recommended but be nice to have players that are active in the forum, interact with fellow guild members. all in all a big happy family of hellraisers
P.S. though we are Hell Raisers, we do not associate with misfits and unruly players

My guild is mainly about haveing fun, playing duels, talking and mainly getting better at urban rivals. I welcome members with full attention. I play daily and if anyone who joins needs help, me and my members will gladly help. Join today i'm sure you'll have a blast. smiley

Guild URL: Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id=582529

Close please.

Thanks smiley

saturday 06/06/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=392907
join Lu Bu we are a fun and active guild
who rely on eachother

He already found a guild close please

He already found a guild close please

He already found a guild close thissmiley

friday 05/06/2009

We got 5 members were all active join now!

Close this...
We got 20 members and it should be fine.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=579134

Cmon I need more people then 4 lol please join
our Elo is already goodsmiley

Create a subject