and u become a admin as soon as u join up to so anyone is welcomed
Good guild for low levels recommended for you starters
WMD is looking for some new players.
Contact Baron WMD hes a recruiter
PS only bad spell in are guild is me.
We need members!
here is the clan!
hope to meet you there!
Do you want to become the best player in Clint City? Collect many characters? Make tons of friends? Well, you're in luck! guild:230924 could give you all of those. Join AA-GIANRICH and company as we thug it out in our guild room for PRIZES, buy and sell characters in our very own GUILD MARKET, and just having FUN while reaching the TOP! After all, one can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter!"
>An Active Player
>Go here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=230924
We are the offical academy of urban rivals even ask there leader
the first letter in the blank is N and the third one is A
We have lotteries games and tournaments common its fun jst join the guild click on the label
Hey u can join my guild its pretty small but its fun
We are looking for new recruits to help make us the ultimate guild! So join us!
The great USA Urban Allies guild is recuiting. Here's our description and all you need to know:
The Urban Rivals have finally allied! We have become the Urban Allies, and we are a guild that goes against all rivalry in Clintz City! Our powerful fleet is based in USA, where we plan our attacks against the huge rivalry.
Also, please check the message board often. We try our best to help each other, share strategies, organize tournaments, and rise to the top. If you would like to join, it would help if you speak English, other than that, we would try our best to help you through the mysteries of Clintz City...
So.... you can be any level, just be active, and I gotta stress this: CHECK THE MESSAGE BOARDS. They contain valuable information, including tourney dates, adminships, etc. Guild link here:
I had inove of guild making for a life time.
new guild looking for more members
wanting to start guild wars with day watch guild
and hopefully get better at UR with friendly matches
please join the night watch
Thats your guild link
I just started playing and I'm having fun so far. I work in an office and at home, so 90% of my life is staring at a computer screen ( the other 10% is going out on the weekends, so I do have so sort of life ) I love RPGs and meeting new people.
Sorry i made a guild interested its called dark reapers http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=333984
u can be admin if u join!
that is the guild link
not makin anymore admins for awhile so dont ask
no special benefits just da nice and da coo people
join if u want my xpectations arent high
we need more members we are too small