monday 01/09/2008

smileyWe new members
every body a key member here so give us a shout

sunday 31/08/2008

We are holding an event atm so if you join you can take part. Although we only will accept active players remember smiley

Sorry bad acid but im a recruiting admin so please close this subject please

Hi i am lost warrior how i got this name is a long storie but im here to interest you in my guild the skulls of darkness we consist of many players it was created about a week ago and we have 25 members .some attributes of our guild are the message board, and rules and requirements. so far the message board consist of a market ,a friendly compition in which the person you wins gets to become an admin for a month .we came up with this contest to give the members a chance to climb up in popularity because there is only allowed 2 admins and a founder .there is also a ideas board in which when the admins are in confusion trying to make a desicion so we put on the ideas board. there is a little game we call the wish game and a chat zone. the only requirements are hat you be level 5+ if you are lvl 5 - 10 we will train you to get up to lvl 10 . the rules are members arent allowed to make message boards unless given permission , respect you higher authority basically your admins and founder ,and the last rule is to have fun there is no name change yet that we know off that would be on our idea board right now . so have a good time in the skulls of darkness

Come and join the family of darkness. learn how to use your power of darknesssmiley.And make some friends along the way. let the lode be with you at all time my friendssmileysmileysmileysmiley

You don't have to joing our guild. Just hit us up. We will help any way we can =D

We welcome all recruits to a guild interested in having fun and helping one another grow as a team. We offer trainings and consult to help boost up your deck and get the most out of your gaming experience here at Urban Rivals. No Level requirement. Unlike other guilds, we offer our most warmest welcome to any eager gamers interested in being part of a winning team =D

Back open for recruiting in honor of the start of term 08-09.

Now required (by the end of your first week of membership):
~ A DC comic (preferably Batman) themed name, that includes the initials GF at the end.
~ A DC comic (preferably Batman) themed picture that matches your name.
~ A level at or above 15.

Links is http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=308021

Bump smiley Come on guys, will be organizing giveaways and what not soon as well.

Hi i will join your guild

@ HarbingerZero / TR E-MAXX
multi-account usage is not allowed here

Go to the guild then look up the guild smileyLEGENDSsmiley then clcik it than join

Yup, what Workshop says is true, we are an Elite guild that doesn't tolerate rubbish. If you are a serious player that is looking for an awesome guild, join todaysmiley

Close this message he lost his guild and joined mine

No problem. I destroyed the subjects...my bad I guess. I wasn't sure what to do with them considering that there didn't appear to be any malicous intent...that was my perception at least.

Join our guild u will love it

Create a subject