saturday 23/08/2008

Join our guild

The lethal guild that will comes in your way

To win , to fight

To have better communication

We have a new guild called "the british beasts" which is quite succesful already. With 55 members and more coming this is a great guild for any level british player,

Thanks,
Drogan40
Co-founder of british beasts

I am not the leader but i have been put in charge for a while so my guild the blue flames will accept all new comers willing to play ur and be active on the boards we have a lottery and a guild market if your interested thnx and have a good time as a part of the blue flames

If u are interested about my guild please join NOTE ONLY LV 10 AND HIGHER CAN JOIN

friday 22/08/2008

Well iv created a new guild. its called Underground Rivals. For today only im recruting lvl 17+. but after today its lvl 23+. The guild is looking active players and it will be very active itself. Members must speak good english

Btw could we close this thread i want to open a new thread about this quild

DARK HADOU is looking for new members. We have no level restriction so anyone can join. YET. We are a very active clan so there is no point in joining for the sake of it. You must join because you want to and you MUST improve on levels as you are in this guild. Its not a flashy guild but its a guild of all countries and levels. Just as long as your a regular you will be fine. This is because then we can get people playing the private fight server within our guild. Please note that anyone who is not a regular will be removed after an amount of time.

To sign up to the guild click here
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=101083

dragon_5003@hotmail.com

So apply now!!!!!!!!!! I mean now. .............anytime now. Hurry up click on the link sheesh lol.
I look forward to anyone who joins

Founder
SHIN_AKUMA

I will never join blue flamez guild, i used to play on there guild, but they only hav 10 people!!!!!!!!! and plus, there lying....they have a level 11 on their guild.... warning, do not join this guild.....

Ya, join our guild (if you're qualified)! smiley

thursday 21/08/2008

Well iv created a guild, its called Elite Team British Squad. its for level 20+ BUT... for 6 hours only im allowing lower levels in. Starting Thursday 21.00 - Friday 02.00. The guild will be very active after i get it up and running. Ta guys

Hey guys join our guild the €hosen one

Join my guild and together we'll K.O. all of our rivals
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=307002

Im going to need new members hopefully lvl 5-10 so come join me on the quest to victory for we are the ragora

We now have over 20 members. Please people let it keep rolling. We would love it for people to share there knolegde within our guild and am ssure you can learn alot from other people in our guild too.smiley

wednesday 20/08/2008

Guild:302016

Theres Your Link ...

GL smiley

Guild:302866 <------ your guild link smiley

GL... smiley

Create a subject