tuesday 01/07/2008

Can i join

Can i join

Mods please close

Any LVL is welcomed to join my guild, i only ask that if you do plan to join respect all players. This guild is a brotherhood for boys and girls so dont be a stranger and come join^__smiley__smiley__^

Help make this guild great.ternes and giveaways.

Bump Join Dynamite

Lvl 15+ only

this rule was just passed due to some inactive people

As of right now we have three members and we are consistantly looking for more of our kind you feel rejected from society smiley and would love to have a place that they could finally call a havensmiley.

monday 30/06/2008

A great Guild to join, people. If you need help understanding the site, then we are the best at explaining. We'll try our best to help our younger level users. I promise!

smiley~OsO~smiley

My new guild is going to be up soon. We have at least 6 of my closest compatriats and brothers in individualism. We need more youths dissatisfied with their oppressive lifestyles!!! Join up!!!

smiley smiley smiley

Death Devilz is an awesome guild with about 20 people! smiley I u are willing to join u have to be level 10 and up and if u want to be an admin u have to be over level 20 or have 2 or more stars or u have to be a rank over Master! smileysmiley If u join u wont regret it! smileysmileysmiley

New guild need help to get off the ground.

This is Jokerclassic and Im looking for good players to join my guild, Clown Cult.

Join if you want, we are #1 in the U.K.!

We are wanting more people to join are guild.smiley
Any newbies from anywear will need a helping hand and we will give tips and tricks and i have some unwanted cards i might give away

Hi,

Guild:258540 is recruting, we research for players:

-At least level 45
-Fairplay
-1300 Elo each week
-Daily tournaments champion

Send a private message to Ptidemon92 or apply to guild:258540 directly

Hi to all new and experienced players.

Greetings,

Phoenix Armada, started a few months ago has around 10 members in and we're now recruiting more players for enhanced experienced of the game. We accept all kind of players, new/old, experienced/novice. although all of us aim to strive to be the best.

As our motto, Only the strongest will survive, The Phoenix Armada.

Guild Link : http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=160269

Create a subject