saturday 28/06/2008

THE LEGENDS OF CLINT CITY IS RECRUITING PLAYERS BUT U HAVE TO BE AN ACTIVE PLAYERsmiley

My guild is for people that are level 10 plus! so far i have 6 members! I am trying to recruit people so we can have competitions within the guild and do lots of daily tournaments. Right now I need people who are really interactive in the game and are pretty good rankings which will inspire more people to join. Thank you!!! smiley

Howdy, I'm leadin' off the guild "The Sweet Cupcake Experience" and I'm looking for anyone that would like to join. So if you would, just throw me a message, if not, that's cool too.

O wow! BUMP! Even Soliuz bumped for this guild, so every1 join!

Kingpimpjuice the creater off Dark Joker Clan is recruting all players who want to join

Warknights..!!

friday 27/06/2008

Abandon Your hope, forget The Light..
Will You continue forward, plow through..,
Corpses - tried like You, to win The Sight,
Of Annihilation and Doom

apply at
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=259275
smiley good luck and have fun smiley

Join deaths shadow
lvl dont matter
cards dont matter join deaths shadow all are welcome.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=259543 is my guilds homepage so join soon so i can keep my guild. i would prefer high level members (14-30) so join now.

A new guild rises. We are a new guild that needs members. Wepromise to be active. There are 2 requierments (for now):
1)lvl5+
2)must be active (at least 2 times a week; both the guild's message bord and in-game)
Feel free to postulate

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=245429

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=240052

Please join after we have 30 member we are going to have elya cr lottery

1 messages

WMD
LOA
UC
OC

Due to the inordinately high number of drop-outs below level 15, the Band of Brothers will only be accepting requests to join from level 15 and above.

Yeah, it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join my guild Swift Killers, all are welcome, there are no requirements!Just search up Swift Killers in the guilds!

Hi there, if you're looking for a very nice guild [Weekly competitions(not dependent on UR skills/cards), a nice guild Leader, and friendly+helpful guild members], join(Please send me a private message if u wish to join/know more) :

I'll Have Two Pints
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=226726
Cheers

Create a subject