tuesday 24/06/2008

Plz mail me if u can

We are looking for those who wish to join our guild, the clan of imortal gods, we need people now

Join Go Yard and Purple Drink...good help, pretty active, especially me, and we welcome u with open arms

Join disciples of war u r a guest nd will be treated with respect

To all you people out there looking for a really cool guild;
Weekly competitions
Guildsmember of the week competition
Helpful guildsmembers
Interactive guildsmembers
An Active Forum
An amazing leader; Jonboy is a very nice person

Come Join us at I'll Have Two Pints!!!

We are looking for more fighters, so if ur interested, the guild is called bad acid, remember, we will take ANY 1 who wants to join

Hey if anybody is interested in a guild I just created one and we are lookin for some members if your interested just send me the app

This is Jokerclassic, formally opening invitations to any who may want to join the greatest clan of misfits and freaks this world has ever known. Join my guild, Clown Cult. Drop off a message and you will be considered for joining.HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!

The name is INSATIOUS BEASTS! New fresh clan, with a great leader!...join by going to the link below!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=255326

"An Era of Destruction Has Begun..."

monday 23/06/2008

Lvl 10+ to join maybe lvl 5+

Plz message me if i can join

Hey you can join my guild called the lords of the under world

I just started my guild called the lords of the under world.How about you be in my guild

Hi my name is 3c3 stomp3r and im looking for any members for my guild the lords of the under world.

Dangerous decent awsome guildsmiley

The °Simila Pluzzo° guild, is a italian guild.
We accept anyone, the important thing is that you are active players, and that you're participating in the forum ... We want to create a group especially for fun, so there is no limit to minimum level, it maximum ...
We are a crazy guild, that search crazy people....so come on! smiley

Come and join the River Guild. We are recruiting will be more than happy to take you.
-These are some things i would prefer. They are not mandatory.
1. I would prefer that you spoke english but it is not neccesary. We will work around it if you can't.
2. You be at least a level 8. If you aren't then we'll just help you level up. Don't worry about it if you aren't, once again, we'll help you.
3. Now this my freinds is a reqirment. You respect everybody in the guild and if you don't like them just keep your thoughts to yourselves.
4. Just have fun.

Ok, we are getting there. any more?

Hey NoradXI here leader of team beast, heyw e need some new recrutes so anyone whos just out there lookin for a guild to join you can fine one here. the clan excepts all!!!

Create a subject