monday 23/06/2008

Come & join our FatManClan....

Join us now any level will join

sunday 22/06/2008

Disciplies of war is a nice active friendly guild nd must be lvl 20 nd tell DoW_Havok i sent u

This is a great guild just like silient anglez but the uk version there are many tournies giveaways and well ill tell u the rest if u join !!!!!!!! lvs 15+

Hi guys the guild gangsters is currently recruting level 11 and higher!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=244769

We currently have 30 thousend battle point's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any questions dont fear to pm me!

Join us at The Coven Academy then after you reach lvl 20 you can join our main guild The Coven.

Our offsite forum's rock!!!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=238832

Reigning Blood is acepting all levels and experiance we are here to help come join us!!!!!brand new trying to expand!!!!!!

Hi everybody! I've made å guild with the name [i]Turnament Tigers[/i] and i would be pleased if you wantet to join.

29 isn't old, I'm 22 and I plan to play for another 10 years yetsmiley.

Join us and be a bob
- u get help in cards even some free
- many people u can sell ur cards too
- have help in decks elo

Shadow_bob

Only 2 mor emembers needed. join up now peoples!!!1

Any players needing a guild with no limitations join the guild of light and darkness

saturday 21/06/2008

True true, but what does he look like is the question.

I would be desperate to join and enjoy smiley
This is a browser-based web game for heavens' sake...I wouldn't want to be a "Dark avenging ninja from the horible abyss!" or a "Dominant-Pwner Hyper Destroyer" ... lol
so if you have the answer, please pm me...I'll be glad to replysmiley

I am looking for a guild, preferably one that is a decent size and it would be awesome to be able to participate in those guild wars that are in the "Benefits of Joining a Guild" or at least one that has in guild tournaments and cool stuff like that. Please private message me instead of writing here in the forums because i dont have a history of watching the forums... thank you for reading.

I started way early and got some common cards that are crs now.i sold em and now im ritch and i can feul my card craveings.im only lvl 16 but ima titan and thats kinda uncommen.also look at my page and read the bio thingy.
i need a guild thats active,my last was dead and no1 would join the ones i made so,msg me (prob shouldnt post) if u want me in ur guild

Create a subject