monday 16/06/2008

Were a new guild recruting lvls 5 or higher. but were allies with the total ownage guild. any matches with them is friendly!

sunday 15/06/2008

I would like people to recuit our clan like me because i am a strong player and all of us are strong players too and we deserve to be a good recuit

Dragon Dynasty is a Fast growing Guild. We will only accept members that are showing activity and are english speakers. This ensures that the guildmembers will be able to connect and understand each other more fluently. As a Guild Leader, i think it is wise to be proud of you guild and ensure that the guild is what its suppose to be to your members. The guild is planning to hold many of its own events in which you can receive a random prize for winning. Although we are growing fast, Your acount profile will be viewed before you are accepted into the guild. We will look at how many Wins/Loss you have, along with your rank. Come and join us as we are Active, Competitors, Friends and lets not forget KOOL, lol. This Guild has a promising future and a long history dating back to the "Dragon Dynasty".

PS: I will also be providing the guild with its own Guild page, where guild members can then register and post forums and introduce themselves. It will show important event dates, guild announcements, and allows you to express yourself freely.

Hello ppl any one can join this guild.You dont have to be a Final Fantasy fan to join.Anyone can join,abosolutely anyone.The guild is fun and there is alot of ppl there.We dont care what Lvl you are on we dont even care if u are lvl1.We can help you with the game and give you our secret strategy if u join.And it doesnt matter what language you speak or if u are from a diffrent country.We can show you decks to to help you win in:
Elo
Type1
Type2
All are welcome.

Sorry we have to i dident notice close please

Follow this link below

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=248191

Are you n00bish, are you experienced. are you from America, UK or Australia? Join the english warrior guild. fight in glorious battle alongside some of the best players. compete in tourneys against your fellow guild mates. Any insight is completely appreciated and acknowleged

Here is the link to our guild http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=248378

Guild of light and darkness is recruiting all level players. If you join you will be made a admin for a week of more or less.

So they can invite their friends to join

Any player is welcome to join my guild

saturday 14/06/2008

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=246070

Join now,lets make a great guild!!!!!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=246070

Founded by Destron, supperted by the rest, our guild is still looking for others who could help us improve ourselves and let us help improve themselves

The Roaring Dragons want you to join the guild today!
We as the roaring dragons are powerful and want to win!
you might be good, but you can be better with the roaring dragons!
we want players who have confidence and take risks, but if you don't we can make you into those players.
Yes, we'll help the newbies.
Our Primary objective is to win!

The Band of Brothers guild is recruiting active, nice and fun players. We have many nice people willing to help out anyone who needs it. All levels will be accepted, For entrance into the guild PM TW1 K-Ell-BoB or post here and we will get to you shortly.

Band of Brothers http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=171926

Currahee!

29 male from detroit michigan usa . just joined last night already spent ove 360 credits i am looking for serious guild to compete and looking for guild to help me with game learn on what to do and be competitive. guild need to speak english as well also be active and must be known i dont want to join a new guild i want one where they know what there doing and have been here for a while. pleae send me a message

HAVE 2 BE AT LEAST LV. 14smiley MUSE BE ACTIVEsmiley WILLING 2 PLAY N GUILDS ROOMsmiley EVERYONE IS ACCEPTEDsmiley

Create a subject