tuesday 17/06/2008

The most of clintz gives you "Survivor Type Elo (beta)" which is ready for play in, from 12'th level, the clintz in this room are doubled after every win!

OK so i just registered and read the terms and rules etc.. and i saw at the bottom of registration that Multiple account will be deleted, now.. my roommate uses the same computer / connection as myself hes actually hes the one who got me interested in the game.. but considering the fact we play via same pc / connection would that not seem as if it would be a multiple account, id rather not play for a long period of time then latter find myself deleted smiley anyway any responses would be greatly appreciated

Hello, everyone. My name is Zack, and I am new to this game. I discovered it, actually, while playing a different MMORPG, and thought I would give it a shot; so far, it's been decently fun. Not the game I am used to, as I more into first-person shooters and turn-based (And live-action) strategy on my PS2; often times, the games I play are more structured, in a sense.

Anyway, just thought I would say hello to everyone.

By the by, if any guilds would be willing to recruit me, please send me a private message. I find having a group of comrades often makes it more enjoyable overall, and I've not yet had a chance to talk to anyone.

Thanks, and see you around.

Join us we need active player that are great we have a really good guild

Join band of brother

1 messages

Its in ur collection

My guild is kinda new and we will ecept new people into it

Hi nice to meet u

You have been inside the introductions page (forum) and posted this question..but you failed to read this?
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=429932&subject_page=0

Hi im a member of of the 'order of the gods' and well were looking for members
at the mo there only 3 of us
our Leader is a titan lv31
so if u like come and join us

Hey,
need MOAR epic members to keep my guild afloat.

anyone welcome, people with l33t skilz (headshot skillz etc..) preffered... ahaha, i dont really care.

but yeah, its a pretty chill gild. if you join, you automatically rise 17 coolness lvls. smiley

Any one can join even lvl 5's we dont think your weak so join

smiley This is the guild to join we have a very fun time when we play urban rivals and we try to build friendships along the way so if your looking for friends and fun we hope to see you soon!

monday 16/06/2008

You guild sounds awsome can i join?

This is my new guild, looking for new and old, titans and seniors, or even starters. We have weekly tournaments and everyone helps each othe rto excel, Its a UR perfect society!!!
Please join

Heres its page http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=181982
min lvl 18 must be good and active
a lot of our members left so now we're letting in more members
we'll help you in any way once ur in

We have a great guild going on. we could help u with cards and much more so join us

I am currently in the Everyday Hero's Guild and i think that it is a great guild. The people in it are always willing to try to help me if i need help. We have got free lotteries going every so often and free tornements. Both of which have great prizes. They dont put presure on you to be active every day and be constantly in this game. But they still expect you to be fairly active and getting higher through the levels. I think this is a good guild and lots more people should join.

Create a subject